luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Assylum - Painal Theater Patient: Lily Lovecraft

Assylum - Painal Theater Patient: Lily Lovecraft

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm

Lily earns a theater trip, but her own anal destruction turns out to be the show. Dr. Mercies ties her up and makes her ride Orderly Sinn's big cock while she watches in the mirror and eats popcorn. Then Sinn powerfucks her gaping asshole while she kneels like a dog and then lies helplessly on her back.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6914kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Assylum - Painal Theater Patient: Lily Lovecraft

Yoga

I got these really cool yoga pants at Old Navy and decided that they would be great for a little bondage workout. I pair my coral yoga pants with a gray t-shirt and Johnny ties me barefoot on the floor in a hog tie with the silky gray rope. He, then, gives me a thick white cloth gag and proceeds to let me attempt to stretch my way out of this predicament. I don't get away, but I do happen to get in a little bit of exercise by struggling around so much! Win Win!

Duration: 13:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5895kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 595.7 MB

Download Yoga

Yellow Dress

It's spring time again! You know what that means...I can pull out all those cute dresses that have been hiding in the back of the closet all winter long. Today, I settle on a charming yellow sundress with matching yellow satin panties. I flit around the house in my little dress, going about my usual business until Johnny spots me. He is pleasantly surprised, because he loves it when I wear dresses around the house. But, it is not good enough to just see in the dress. He wants to tie up and gag me, so that he can enjoy this sight a little longer. And, that is exactly what happens. I am tied in a ball tie with rope and given a thick over the mouth cloth gag on the living room floor. I think it's time to watch a movie. I mean, Jackie struggle, again..

Duration: 14:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps

File size: 645.9 MB

Download Yellow Dress

Audrey Leigh and Karma

Cast: Karma ,Audrey Leigh
Video language: English

Karma has an intense fear of electro-play. She can handle the bondage, the s+m and the multiple orgasms but can she deal with the high voltage shocks she's soon to feel deep in her pussy? Much to her surpise, YES and she loves every minute of it! She cums harder, struggles more and begs for the orgasms to stop but with Audrey at the controls who knows what will happen next!!!!

Duration: 28:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 337.1 MB

Download Audrey Leigh and Karma

Wonderland

Alice. Alice. Alice. Did you not take any notice of what happened to Goldie Locks? I mean, you go wandering around in the strange Wonderland all by yourself, sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, smoking hookahs with a caterpillar and angering Queens who (or is it "Whom"?) delight in chopping off heads. I have to say....You should have seen this one coming, Alice. Right about now, I'm betting she is probably wishing she had run into the Mad Hatter instead of the Royal Chef and Potion Maker. He carries her into the castle kitchen, and plops her up on the stone counter. She is hogtied with rope and given a candy apple red ball gag to keep her quiet. She can try to stomp in her high heels all she wants now, but it won't do any good. Once the chef is pleased, that he has captured something sweet for dinner, he goes off to create some new potions to take it to the next level. I hope Alice enjoys being locked up in the castle kitchen all by herself...The Royal Chef is a bit whimsical and has been known to take off for days.....

Duration: 7:19
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps

File size: 120.7 MB

Download Wonderland
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.21826 секунды с 9 запросами