View Single Post
Old 09-20-2024, 11:47 AM   #21855
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default White Slip Pole Tie

White Slip Pole Tie

It's getting late. And, Johnny has not come up to our bedroom to retire for the night. Hmmmm....I wonder what is keeping him. I head downstairs in the ensemble I was wearing as I waited for him: tempting white satin slip, garter belt, satin panties and nude stockings. When I reach the base of the staircase, I can see that Johnny wasn't watching television really. He was busy setting a bondage trap for me. Once I am in the living room, he sweetly takes hold of me and guides me to the bondage pole he has erected in the corner of the room. Johnny hastily ties my arms above my head on the pole and my barefeet are roped together at the ankles. Of course, he has been dying to try out this new black latex ball gag on me. So, naturally, he stuffs it in my mouth to keep me quiet. I stand there sheepish as he steps back to admire me. There I am....his own personal show. And, I don't mind at all...

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:10
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2105kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 118.8 MB

Download White Slip Pole Tie

18-Year-Old Fresh Pussy Defiled by Electricity!

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Chanel Preston ,Jessie Parker
Genres: Violet Wand ,slim ,Brunette ,Public ,natural boobs ,Blonde ,Humiliation ,Cattle Prod ,fake boobs ,bottom
Video language: English

Jessie Parker is fresh off the farm and hoping for fame. Lorelei knows exactly who to send the new slut to for training. Chanel Preston is the most powerful and demanding woman in the business and she is about to show Jessie that the public wants more than just a pretty face. Jessie is humiliated when her clothes are ripped off and her asshole is electrocuted. She takes a hard spanking mixed with zaps from the violet wand, and then gets DPed with an anal electroplug and violet wand cock. She is further humiliated when she kneels at Chanel's desk to lick pussy. Jessie gets tied up and DPed again with even bigger electro plug and hard metal dick on a stick. Her pussy and ass are zapped until she can barely contain herself and she cums hard, again and again, her ass bouncing on Chanel's cock. Of course Fame is Pain, and Chanel demonstrates the fact with the cattle prod. This is one audition Jessie Parker will never forget.

Duration: 52:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4842kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download 18-Year-Old Fresh Pussy Defiled by Electricity!

Rumor Queen

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Angelica Saige
Genres: Facesitting ,Fingering ,Strap On ,Slave ,Blonde ,bottom ,Pussy Eating ,Lesbian ,fake boobs ,Tattoo
Video language: English

Angelica Saige is a rich bitch who thinks she can do anything she wants and get away with it. Now that's she gotten into the college of her choice her grades are slipping, and her big mouth is getter bigger. While she may get away with spreading rumors about fellow classmates, she takes it too far when she begins gossiping about Head Mistress Madeline. When Angelica refuses to admit what she has done Madeline has no choice but to use corporal punishment and electricity to get the confession she wants. But that isn't all, she also takes Angelica's mouth and uses it to lick her ass clean while she cums hard with a powerful vibrator. Hopefully Angelica has leaned her lesson, but if not, I'm sure the headmistress won't mind calling her into the office for more power play and kinky lesbian BDSM!

Duration: 48:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Rumor Queen

Tough Cop Ariel Captured and Hogtied Toes to Wrists by Miguel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Miguel's thug leaves Ariel to struggle angrily for a while before returning to bind Ariel's elbows together. The thug her a bit and explains why all of this is happening before leaving her once again to endure her toes to wrist hogtie. All she can do is struggle, moan, and angrily grunt as she tries not to choke on her own panties and socks. When the thug returns he tapes her feet to her gag. Ariel has been extremely angry and feisty uo until now. It seems this has finally broken her and she begins to accept what is happening to her. This really intensifies the strictness of her bondage and you can tell by the look on her face as she does her best to cope. At this point, Ariel the tough cop is defeated. Her blouse is ripped open and the thug her again, taking pictures of her nearly nude and gagged with her own socks and panties... what will the other ops on the think? She won't be able to tell anyone, and her ordeal has just started. The thug makes her ask for more bondage through her gag, and the now defeated Ariel complies. I added a little bit of behind the scenes footage of Ariel being ungagged.

Duration: 19:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 425.5 MB

Download Tough Cop Ariel Captured and Hogtied Toes to Wrists by Miguel - Part 2

Trick or Treat

It's Halloween! One of my favorite times of year! This year, I decide to do a little trick or treating myself. I got in my cute little wench costume with white stockings, black high heels and pig tails. I return home a while later with goodies in my bag. I call out for Johnny as I make my way up the stairs, but he doesn't respond. When, I get up to the loft, I try to tell him all about the fun treats (or tricks, depending on how you look at it) that I collected. He still doesn't respond. How could he not respond? I mean, I got a bandanna, rope, hand cuffs...all the makings for some Halloween fun! No worries. I decide it would be fun if I take my earnings and surprise Johnny when he reemerges from wherever he has disappeared. So, after sinking to the floor in front of the wooden railings, I use the pink bandanna (how cute), roll it up and tie it around my head as an effective cleave gag. Then, I tie my legs together at the knees and ankles with the rope. Oh, Johnny is going to love this! Finally, I attach my arms to the railing behind me with the two pairs of handcuffs. I wait for Johnny....I won't tell you what happens...but, I have definitely been a very good girl!

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2107kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 233.5 MB

Download Trick or Treat
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16943 секунды с 9 запросами