All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Phoenix Marie

Phoenix Marie

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Phoenix Marie
Genres: Domination, Bondage, BDSM, Oral, All Sex, Toys
Video language: English

This is our "Meet and Greet" with Phoenix. All the bondage is done on screen. The entire tie from start to finish evolves before your eyes. It is the most realistic sex and submission scene you will ever see captured.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5620kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 967.8 MB

Download Phoenix Marie

Penny Play's Anal Facial Humiliation Day

Cast: Penny Barber ,Damon Pierce

Some days I get up and I just want to play rough. I want to grab the cunt, lock her down, control her completely and humiliate her. I don't care what her name is, or what she's done, or who the fuck she is. All I know is when I get my hands on her she's in for it.
This one showed up and found herself on her knees, clothing stripped off, her head in a rubber hood and trapped in a metal cube with her wrists cuffed behind her. Then she's upside down, ass in the air, with a hook jammed up in it and tied to her air. A mirror underneath her so she can stare at herself drooling and intensify the humiliation.

Duration: 42:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 957.7 MB

Download Penny Play's Anal Facial Humiliation Day

A Tight Strappado for Diamondly

Diamondly is groped and put into a strict strappado. A huge ballgag is added as well as nose hooks. Her nipples are clamped and then tied off to her ankles.

Duration: 19:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 427.1 MB

Download A Tight Strappado for Diamondly

Submissive Young Slut JoJo Kiss Endures Deep Anal Training

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,JoJo Kiss
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,brunet ,natural boobs ,Rope Bondage ,Gaping ,Humiliation ,Anal ,master ,Brunette ,Gimp

The beautiful young perky brunette JoJo Kiss arrives chained to the ceiling and fully tied up in restrictive rope bondage. Her mouth is gagged with fabric from her torn pink shirt. Her perky tits bursting out exposed for her master and ready for training. When Tommy arrives she is allowed to sit up straight and begin her brutal obedience training. This slut has a lot to learn and it starts with the flogger. This submissive slut is made to lift her fucking whore head and open her mouth to do her job swallowing cock as far as she can go. She needs to learn to be a proper submissive slut by keeping her eyes open while pleasuring her trainer. Next JoJo is restrained in rope with her ass spread wide open in the air, ready for more beating and training. Tommy flogs her ass bright red before pounding his hard cock deep down her tight wet pussy hole.Her tits fully exposed get slapped and squeezed hard. JoJo's mouth is stuffed with a red ball gag and her screams of pain are muffled in Tommy's training office. Alternating pleasure and pain, Tommy flogs and fucks her stunning ass. This submissive whore wants all her holes filled tight and begs Tommy for deep hard anal penetration. JoJo delivers as promised and is fucked soo hard her ass gapes for more. This slut learns the best way to please is to cum deep and hard from anal gape fucking. Finally JoJo gets what she needs, a face full of cum. With her eyes wide open, her asshole spread wide, and her face full of cum, this training day is complete.

Duration: 46:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Submissive Young Slut JoJo Kiss Endures Deep Anal Training

Ana's Orgasm Denial and Control, Day Three

Cast: Ana Foxxx ,Gage Sin
Genres: top ,Bondage ,brunet ,Slave ,natural boobs ,bottom ,Corporal Punishment ,Sybian ,Orgasm Denial ,Black

Ana Foxxx has an undisciplined little pussy that need to be denied and controlled. If she wants to be a slave, she will give up her orgasms and hand over control when getting fucked.But first the assessment to discover where her skills lie: I tie a sybian to her little pussy, crank it up high, and get her face fucked till she is a drooling mess, all while denying her permission to come. Can she do it? The rest of the day is spent tormenting her perky, natural tits with vicious nipple clamps and weights while getting fucked in bondage, then suspending her for a final hard fuck.

Duration: 41:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Ana's Orgasm Denial and Control, Day Three
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06379 секунды с 9 запросами