Old 09-19-2024, 08:40 PM   #21848
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Slave torn is Stuffed and Whipped

Slave torn is Stuffed and Whipped

Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM ,Role Play ,Female Slave ,master ,Rope Bondage ,other hair color ,Humiliation ,shaved ,Anal ,Discipline
Video language: English

After Cherry Torn finishes her daily cleaning chores, she reports for afternoon maintenance with Maestro. The first part of her maintenance session is in multitasking. She is first asked polish a monster cock dildo with mouth while vibrating herself on the verge of orgasm and taking pain. Of course one cock isn't enough for this slut so we add another dildo and a real cock to keep this bitch working! Part to of her maintenance session is conversation with a single tail! As head slave of The Upper Floor it is very import that she is versed at all times in numerous implements

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 412.1 MB

Download Slave torn is Stuffed and Whipped

Kelly's Wedding Day

Release Year: 1999
Cast: Kelly Ashton, Cleo Nichole, Alexis Taylor, Tyler
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Kelly Ashton is preparing for her wedding, and her gorgeous bridesmaids (Cleo Nichole, Alexis Taylor and Tyler) are helping her get ready.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:05:42
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2441kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Kelly's Wedding Day

Darling

Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: shaved ,Electrical Play ,Electro Plug ,Femdom ,natural boobs ,Electro Clamp ,Humiliation ,Pussy Eating ,Lesbian ,Blonde

When I go on vacation I like to make sure I have plenty of things to keep me entertained, books, movies, games, and hot little bondage sluts to play with. This time I have Darling accompany me, and what wonderful entertainment she was! Before we get started I ask her what she knows about water and electricity. She says wisely that, “the two should not be mixed.” At that I stuff her pussy with an electrical stim and toss her in the pool to test that old adage. Turns out water and electricity do mix….oh yes, they mix very well! Then I take her around the grounds and we enjoy all the luxuries of vacation, swimming in the pool, warming up in the hot tub, relaxing in the steam room, basking in the sun and taking in the beautiful view. But Darling enjoys all of these while she is tied up and getting zapped with a variety of electrical toys!!!!! Mmmm vacation, there’s nothing quite like it!

Duration: 32:23
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 377.1 MB

Download Darling

Delirious Hunter Blondie in Bondage

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

The candle flame licking her ass and pussy is a huge turn on, too.Flat on her back isn't a strenuous position but it has its own values. It lets Jack pull her nipples up with a pair of clamps and a pussy clamp is firmly in place.

Duration: 54:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Delirious Hunter Blondie in Bondage

Yasmine takes another shock collar challenge

Again? Yes, she likes the prize, but not the shocks! So Yasmine puts herself through the shock collar challenge once again. Hands locked behind her back, she can only wait for the next shock while the levels increase.

Duration: 5:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14018kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 541.7 MB

Download Yasmine takes another shock collar challenge
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.44546 секунды с 9 запросами