View Single Post
Old 09-19-2024, 03:05 PM   #21844
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sweetie Plum - magic wand vs shock collar

Sweetie Plum - magic wand vs shock collar

It's the cute Sweetie Plum who gets to battle against the shock collar today! Will I successfully stop her from reaching an orgasm? Join and watch all videos now for 1 low price!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14692kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 783.0 MB

Download Sweetie Plum - magic wand vs shock collar

Sydney Hale, Self Bound

Sydney Stretches her neck out wiht a super-strict leather posture collar! Self-administered Zip-Ties on her wrists prevent her from reaching the buckles! Barefoot struggles ensue!

Duration: 13:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 508.1 MB

Download Sydney Hale, Self Bound

The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1

A few days ago the girl was ordered to strip and she, being the brat she is, refused. With a handful of her hair and her wrists bound behind her back, I guide her to a chair in the basement. I put her over my knee and start spanking her with my hand. After a while I get up and roughly manhandle and rip her shirt open for a while before I position her facing a post. I tie her to it at her waist, before strapping a ballgag tightly in her mouth. I clover clamp her and then tie the clamps together around the post, pulling and stretching her nipples. I grab a thick leather strap and start whipping her ass with it. Every impact makes the girl jerk and yank on the clamps. Her reactions started off soft and subdued, but they have intensified into sqeals and yelps. After a while, I remove her boots and her jodphurs. I start by squeezing her clamped tits and smacking her ass with my hand. I pick up the belt and continue where I left off. Once her ass is a nice shade of red, I remove her clamps and the waist rope. I turn her around and remove her wrist rope and then tie her wrists around the post. I roughly rip away the rest of her shirt. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 450.8 MB

Download The Girl Punished for Disobeying - Part 1

Electro Sex Slave

Cast: Dee Williams ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: Facesitting ,LezDom ,Humiliation ,Blonde ,Tattoo ,Electro Clamp ,Slave ,Electrical Play ,shaved ,Lesbian
Video language: English

Submissive slut Darling follows Maitresse Madeline Marlowe into the isolated woods of Northern California for an electrosex initiation into 24 7 slavehood. Madeline's tools of motivation include the cattle prod, the taser, an electric strap-on, a wired butt plug, pussy licking, finger banging, spanking, flogging, and the power of seduction. An intense afternoon and multiple orgasms welcome Darling into the full time world of sexual servitude.

Duration: 43:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Electro Sex Slave

Kenia's First Facesitting - Kenia , Mel

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Video language: English

In her first experience, Kenia shows all her power to dominate and Stifle a little slave. The queen gave hard Stifle moments to Mel that can't get out of this girl on fury. Kenia scrubs the sweaty and stinky pussy on Mel's face to Demean the girl and cum on her face.

Duration: 32:00
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4034kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 991.4 MB

Download Kenia's First Facesitting - Kenia , Mel
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11827 секунды с 9 запросами