Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Antonio Biaggi Vs Lito Cruz Falmouth

Release Year: 2013
Studio: DarkAlley
Cast: Antonio Biaggi, Lito Cruz
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Rimming, Kissing, Muscles
In a fresh xxx experiment, we are taking two of the industries biggest raw papi's Antonio Biaggi and Lito Cruz, and putting a selection of Their best action side by side, in split screen and one after and on after another.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:11:16
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7, 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Antonio Biaggi Vs Lito Cruz

Topher DiMaggio fucks Heath Jordan in“Golden Gate Beavercreek

Release Year: 2011
Studio: NakedSword
Cast: Topher DiMaggio, Heath Jordan
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, Condom, Masturbation, Kissing, Muscles, Tattoos Piercing, Brunette, Hairy, Facial Hair, Big Dicks, Cum Shots
The scenes from Golden Gate have always been great and this one is no exception as the scruffy looking Heath Jordan mounds throughout his pounding from Topher Dimaggio.
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5878kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Topher DiMaggio fucks Heath Jordan in“Golden Gate

More, Daddy! Luedenscheid

Cast: Kristofer Weston ,Draven Navarro
Genres: jock ,Gay ,brunet ,Male Sub ,Corporal Punishment ,Leather ,muscular ,Smoking ,Beard ,big dick
Video language: English
The scene opens with muscle-boy, Draven Navarro in a full suspension, awkwardly spinning, hovering above the sand in a gigantic geometric dome. His muscular veiny arms are bound to his broad chest. He wears only a sweaty black leather jock and leather boots. Kristofer Weston saunters in, dressed in leather chaps, boots, vest, and stinky pit t-shirt, smoking a cigar. He takes a puff and blows it on Draven’s shaved asshole. Mr. Kristofer smacks around his boy as he is suspended in the sand pit. Draven is released and Daddy makes him trot in a circle, warming him up for severe flogging and then the sting of the single-tail whip.
In the next scene, Draven is kneeling, hands restrained behind his back. Daddy kicks his hard dick around with his boot, only to reward him with daddy’s hard dick in his mouth. Mr. Kristofer throws his boy over the black leather spank-bench, spits on his welcoming hole, and slides his raw dick all the way in. Kristofer fucks Draven’s welcoming hole, edging him to orgasm but sadistic Kristofer has one last surprise.
Draven gets tied spread-eagle. Ropes on wrists, ankles, dick, and balls keep him tied down. He opens his mouth wide to accept Daddy’s piss. Draven’s welted back from the whips digs into the sand and Daddy jerks off his good boy until he cums a huge load. It drips down daddy’s hand and he feeds it to his boy, leaving him to wallow in his own filth.
Duration: 51:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9597kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: More, Daddy!

Interrogating Derek Pain - Live Shoot Farlington

Cast: Derek Pain ,Daddy Zeus ,Master Avery ,Van Darkholme
Genres: Domination ,top ,BDSM ,Muscle ,Humiliation ,Blowjob ,Male Sub ,black hair ,Athletic ,big dick
Daddy Zeus is in the house and this session is streaming live over the internet. Our members are calling the shots through chat. Derek Pain is tied up and he has three doms interrogating him. Master Avery takes charge and works over the muscle captive. Derek Pain endures excruciating nipple clamps, cbt, electricity, heavy flogging, the water tank, bc and a hard fuck from Master Avery.
Unedited live show is in the Live Show Archive for 7 days. Thank you
Duration: 1:06:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Interrogating Derek Pain - Live Shoot

Clark Davis & Max Konnor Longmire

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Hot fan faves Clark Davis & Max Konnor are back... in a special filmed live cam show bonus scene! From the start Clark can't get enough of Max's muscled bod and he's rewarded by Max sensually seducing him right back. Max kisses his ripped body and turns Clark around to dry hump him and rub up against him. Then, after sucking on Max's nipples Clark goes down on Max's giant cock.
Duration: 38:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2829kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 827.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clark Davis & Max Konnor

Parker Quinn Jerks Off 1080p Waterflow

Cast: Parker Quinn
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off
Hazel eyed hottie, Parker Quinn will quench your thirst in this super sultry solo stroke show. The ntasty twink from Tennessee tempts, and teasus with big, beautiful bedroom eyes, caressing his slender, tight torso till his clothes melt away, till all that's left are the two of you.... and his gorgeous gaze, focused completely on you. He runs his hands over that beautiful bronzed body of his, conscious to give you the best view. The pretty boy puts it all on display, including an incredible, edible, sexy, smooth ass, which he teases with a fucktastic fingering. Soon, the beauty takes his thick, rock hard cock in hand, then milks the magnificant muscle till pure pleasure pours from it, coovering his beautifully smooth, sensual stomach. Stunning.
Duration: 12:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 461.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Parker Quinn Jerks Off 1080p

OnlyFans Ian Holms and Timber Adams New Minas

Studio: OnlyFans
Nothing beats a hot flip fuck session with a hairy, bearded muscle man like Timber Adams. I love feeling his bristles against my furry crack, getting me horny as he slipped his tongue deep in my hole. Making me want to take his fat cock raw. The thrusting and the moaning became intense before I returned the favor, after riding his cock I slid between his legs and made him enjoy my uncut dick. I'll let you discover who shot his load first!
Duration: 15:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7876kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 899.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans Ian Holms and Timber Adams

Время генерации страницы 0.04726 секунды с 9 запросами