Old Yesterday, 12:26 PM   #5156
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Adult Blowbang Adventure - Ella Knox South Grafton

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Ella Knox
Genres: Blowbang, Facial, Blowjob, Tittyfuck, Deepthroat, Big Ass, Big Tits, Face Fuck
Video language: English
Welcome back to Mr. Salty's, a lusty paragon of sexual depravity and excess, disguised as your average adult bookstore and theatre. Don't be fooled, though, what goes on in the deepest, darkest of back rooms at Salty's would make Larry Flint, The Gimp from Pulp Fiction, and the Marquis de Sade recoil in shock and disbelief. This week's subject, Ella Knox, is a stacked natural beauty who falls under Mr. Salty's spell and performs nasty acts she could never imagine in her regular life. Ella walks into Salty's a seemingly normal girl, but instantly she is overcome by the atmosphere of pure sex and starts handing out explicit notes to the male patrons in the front. She takes off her panties and hands them to the first stranger she sees, then strolls up to the clerk and tells him she wants his cock. She continues to entice the rest of the men browsing the DVDs to make them follow her back to the theatre. She gets onstage and performs a sultry striptease for her audience before going even farther back into the recesses of Salty's and giving the guys an X-rated show in one of the booths. Having worked her men up into a sexual froth, she leaves her heaving natural boobs out and leads the team of guys back into the back room's back room for an all-out blowbang! Ella sucks off nearly a dozen guys who cum all over her face and huge tits, leaving her a cum-covered, sticky mess. Once all her followers are drained, they slink out the back door, aghast at what they have witnessed. After they all leave, a satisfied, changed Ella walks out of Mr. Salty's alone, covered in sperm, never to be that same sweet girl again. Ella Knox, another innocent corrupted by Mr. Salty's. Who will be the next sexy prey? Return to Mr. Salty's, the most sordid sex palace ever created, to find out...
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5881kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adult Blowbang Adventure - Ella Knox

Better Her Than A Stranger Bates City

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Watch You Cheat
Cast: Ryan Driller, Katrina Colt
Genres: Brunette, Masturbation, Small Tits, Milf, Hairy, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Original Series, Voyeur, Gagging
A girlfriend, Kenna James, is going to be working overseas for several months, and is progressive enough to want to give her long-term boyfriend, Ryan Driller, the opportunity to still have his sexual needs satisfied while she's gone. However, she would prefer that if they're going to open up their relationship, that he does it with someone she knows and trusts, rather than a total stranger. Kenna happens to know that Ryan has a physical attraction to her best friend, Katrina Colt, who also has had bad luck with scummy men in the recent past and has since soured on the dating scene. So Kenna decides that this is a perfect way to help of them get their needs met, in a safer and risk-free arrangement!
But once they meet up, both Ryan and Katrina are a little uncertain of Kenna's suggestion. However, with Kenna's gentle coaxing and reassurance, they agree to give it a try. Kenna even offers to stick around for their first sexual encounter together, to act as an icebreaker and help them warm up to each other. To Kenna's delight, Ryan and Katrina agree, and now she can watch them in all their glory and be rest-assured that they're in each other's capable hands.
Duration: 43:14
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Better Her Than A Stranger

Lana Smalls - Lana Gets Trashy Bradenton Beach

Cast: Lana Smalls
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Deepthroat, Domination, Fisting, Hairy, Hand Gagging, Nipple Torment, Role Play, Rope Bondage, Hardcore, Small Tits, Vibrator
This is Lana Smalls’ first shoot at Kink and she couldn’t be happier and wants nothing more than to get completely destroyed physically and mentally by our favorite creep, Tommy Pistol. To start things off Lana gets tied up with rope, naked and crouched with her hands outstretched, bound to a wooden box. Tommy tells her she’s worthless trash and shoves his cock and balls in her mouth and down her throat. He docks his foreskin around her nostrils and nose, cutting off her air. As a reward he gives her what every good slut wants, more cock, and continues a brutal throat-fucking. Soon Tommy rewards Lana and vibes her pussy with one hand while the other hand covers her mouth, and she cums hard. Lana screams out an orgasm as Tommy finger-bangs her pussy. Next Lana gets tied up, bent over the wood box. Tommy creeps up behind her with the Zapper, teasing and taunting her as he rams his hard cock in her soaking wet pussy and fucks. Tommy mounts the box in front of Lana and fucks her face. He then returns to fucking her doggy while choking, humiliating, and spanking her ass bright red. Finally Lana is tied on her back and Tommy mounts her throat and abuses her nipples. Tommy sits on Lana’s face and makes her eat his ass. Tommy rewards his trashy whore by stuffing his entire fist inside her and adds the Hitachi to drive Lana over the edge. After a round of bucking orgasms Tommy takes his turn and shoots his load up her nose and makes her snort it.
Duration: 56:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9726kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lana Smalls - Lana Gets Trashy

Indian Bachelorette Party Turns Into Stripper Fuck-Fest (2024) Oak Hill

Cast: Naudi Nala, Satine Summers, Nina White, Nikki Slick
Genres: Orgy
Nina is about to get married so her friends throw her a surprise bachelorette party. Their Hindu religion is so strict that they want to make sure she’s ready for all that’s coming, especially on her wedding night. Every woman should be ready to please her man, and so they prepare a party filled with naughty games and huge dildos. Still, the big surprise comes when a big, strong white man shows up in a police uniform with a complaint from the neighbors, ready to take control of the situation. You see, he’s the complete package and he’ll give Nina and all of her friends what they so desperately need: a huge cock to pound their holes. He gives the bride-to-be a special treat, letting her drop to her knees and deepthroat his massive cock, before her friends start taking turns doing the same. He brings Nina to the couch and pounds her pussy hard while she begs her friends not to tell her fiance what she’s doing! She gets so fucking wet that she starts riding his cock and then her friends join in on the fun and start licking each other as she gets pounded on the couch. The cop then throws them around and fucks all of them in whatever way he wants, turning the party into a certified fuck-fest that ends with him cumming all over their slutty faces!
Duration: 48:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2536kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 940.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Indian Bachelorette Party Turns Into Stripper Fuck-Fest (2024)

Arabelle Raphael - Deepthroat Threesome (2024) Mount Airy

Cast: Arabelle Raphael
Genres: Bukkake
Tattooed, stocking-clad temptress Arabelle Raphael teases in an intimate bedroom setting. She pulls down her black bra, exposing naturally big tits. The long-haired brunette sways her huge jugs for the camera in anticipation of an oral threesome with stud Nade Nasty and director Jonni Darkko. She takes a stiff dick in each hand, and Arabelle alternates sloppy, spit-dripping blowjobs for each. The lush-lipped beauty engulfs each thick prick with panache -- she's an oral exhibitionist! She deepthroats both boners and gargles messy spit, letting it run from her tongue. Arabelle worships Nade's ball sack in a POV-style shot. She tongues Jonni's meat while stroking it. 'Glaze my fucking face!' commands Arabelle; Nade cranks his spunk onto her chin as Jonni spurts jizz across the bridge of her nose. Arabelle performs a polite BJ clean-off, fully painted with a double cum facial.
Duration: 25:05
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14647kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Arabelle Raphael - Deepthroat Threesome (2024)

La Paisita Oficial - Big tits Latina does what she wants (2024) Dalton

Cast: La Paisita Oficial
Genres: Big Tits
It was a hot day outside when I picked up La Paisita Oficial, who was wearing a tight dress that showed off her ample cleavage. The cheeky mare started puffing on her vape, which I told her wasn’t allowed in the cab, but then she flashed me her huge fake titties! I thought I would give the curvy slut something else to suck on instead of her vape, so I hopped into the backseat and fed La Paisita my rock-hard cock. The Colombian babe deepthroated it before treating me to a tittyfuck, and then she spread her legs and invited me to fuck her pierced pussy in missionary! Afterwards, La Paisita twerked her thicc, tattooed ass on my lap in cowgirl as I spanked her incredible booty, and then we did some spooning while she rubbed her clit to orgasm. Feeling adventurous, we fucked on top of the Fake Taxi, and then I banged the Spanish-speaking hottie in ballerina position until it was time to give her a messy facial!
Duration: 36:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9327kbps
Audio: 140kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: La Paisita Oficial - Big tits Latina does what she wants (2024)

Taylor & Haley Make A Great Team Canmer

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Haley Reed & Taylor Sands
Genres: Threesome, Teen, POV, Anal, Deep Throat, Blowjob, Hardcore
Taylor Sands came to get a serious anal pounding, and brought Haley Reed to make sure she gets it! These bisexual lovers start by dining on each other’s assholes and then move on to give a double bj. Taylor focuses on the cock while Haley licks balls and ass. Taylor then receives what she wanted – a nice thick piece of meat in her backdoor. Haley makes sure to stay focused on her oral duties and gives a good suck whenever that cock leaves Taylor’s asshole. After receiving a cum load, the anal pounding continues! These two make a great pair as Taylor perfectly bounces her ass and Haley eagerly keeps things wet with her mouth, ending with spit-swapping an anal creampie.
Duration: 1:20:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor & Haley Make A Great Team

Время генерации страницы 0.03388 секунды с 9 запросами