View Single Post
Old 09-19-2024, 09:25 AM   #21838
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Sahrye - Part 3

The Sahrye - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I untie Sahrye's neckrope from above and put her on the floor. I then start adding more rope to her ankles and I also tie and cinch her feet. I then hogtie her. She is then left to struggle, although all she can really move is her big toes and her her head. She stays on her side for the remainder of the clip. At the very end I remove her gag, and the clip ends. I always learn something when I attempt these and this time was no different. I'll definitely be trying the 1000 ft rope challenge again soon.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 922.7 MB

Download The Sahrye - Part 3

We love ass licking - Bruna , Monaliza , Nayra

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Video language: English

Bruna is a very luckly girl, she is doing a great work and the girlfriends Monaliza and Nayra Mendes decided to reward her. Bruna will have the opportunity to lick these two asshole at the same time while they are making love. It's so sexy to watch these top girls doing an delicious lesbian and sharing a slave to worship their assholes, this you can't miss to your collection, check out!

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:55
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4034kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 957.8 MB

Download We love ass licking - Bruna , Monaliza , Nayra

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony Girl - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... The Vigilante orders Rachel to jump in place. After a while, he orders her to stop. Rachel's pants turn to yelps as hevy clamps are put on her nipples. The Vigilante then walks away and calls her. Being blind, Rachel has to listen to his voice in order to find her way. With her ankles tethered she finds her way to him. He walks to the other end of the fence and calls her again. She once again finds her way to him. He calls her back one more time, before he leads her back to her starting position. Since her gag did not have enough holes in the strap to tighten it completely, it has not been quite as tight as it should have been. The Vigilante pulls it tight as Rachel chokes and gags on the tongue port. He removes it and gags her with a rubber version. He orders her to turn in a tight circle once again. After a while he decides that it's time to put his toy away for the evening. He leads her into her cage. He is nice enough to have given her a mattress to sleep on. It's a little wet from earlier, but it will eventually dry. Rachel struggles and whimpers while still, blind, clamped, gagged, and in bondage. The lights go out and we hear a door close. Rachel's activities will resume in the morning. I have included some behind the scenes footage as well.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 968.6 MB

Download The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Pony Girl - Part 2

Carolyne Ass Dream - Carolyne , Juliana , Mel

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Video language: English

Today Carolyns's dream came true, she has not one but two hot ass slave to worship her delicious asshole. The goddess puts Mel and Ju to lick her ass and pussy, getting so much horny and wet. The girls really fucked Carolyne in a very hot way, sucking her body with desire. Check out!

Duration: 32:09
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4012kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 990.4 MB

Download Carolyne Ass Dream - Carolyne , Juliana , Mel

Assylum - Doctors abusement pt. 2 Patient: Kara Cox

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm

Other sites talk "extreme," but we actually give you extreme. In part 2 of Kara's therapy, her ass gets shredded with the cane, her asshole gets shredded with cock and a fuck machine, and her facial cavities get shredded with oregano oil and piss.

Duration: 37:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5547kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Assylum - Doctors abusement pt. 2 Patient: Kara Cox
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09419 секунды с 9 запросами