View Single Post
Old 09-19-2024, 06:57 AM   #21834
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Sahrye - Part 1

The Sahrye - Part 1

Every once in a while I try and incorporate 1000 feet of rope into a hogtie. Why?... Because it's fun. I don't do it all that often as it is very time consuming and almost the entire clip is on camera tying. I failed again, as I only managed 800 feet. Oh well, I'll keep trying! This one is of Sahrye. Sahrye starts off with her wrists bound and tied overhead. She is ballgagged and blindfolded. I watch her as she struggles about for a short amount of time, before I start with the 1st of the rope. I start at her waist and slowly work my way down her legs, adding many bands of rope as I go. That's basically it for Part 1... Just a lot of on camera binding of Sahrye's sexy legs.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Sahrye - Part 1

Vesper Luna's Test - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I manhandle and smack Vesper's cute ass a few times before I put her in a chair. A harness ball gag is tightly buckled into place, before her elbows are bound together touching. Her wrists are drawn up to the middle of her back. Rope is then wrapped around her arms and body and cinched so everything stays where it should. I pick her up and place her on a sturdy wooden table in front of the post that she was tied to in Part 1. Her ankles are tied to the post before she is hogtied. Her upper body is pulled back and up to a ring screwed into the post, severely arching Vesper's back. Her head is pulled back and tied off as well utilizing the D-ring riveted to her harness gag. I leave her to drool and endure her bondage. After a bit, I realize that she still has to much movement for my liking, so I clover clamp her nipples and tie them off with rubber bands to the front corners of the table. She still manages to sway a little. It's fun to watch her go back and forth trying to give one nipple a break while pulling even harder on the other. She taps out before to long as she had never worn nipple clamps before and was a bit stunned by them. That's ok, because she has since come back and she managed to endure them much longer! I include some behind the scenes footage as well as a short pre-shoot interview at the end of the video.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 754.5 MB

Download Vesper Luna's Test - Part 2

Latina's angry butt - Juliana , Monaliza

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Video language: English

each day our latina girl Monalisa is more and more evil. Since her first experience with fetish she loves more and more of use her delicious butt to Stifle fragile girls. Monalisa shows no mercy of Ju, Stifling her with much aggressivity, really breathtaking!!! the latina fucks Ju's face very hard, pressing her sweaty pussy on her face until to cum.

Duration: 31:10
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4031kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 964.7 MB

Download Latina's angry butt - Juliana , Monaliza

Slave Training: Tied Tight and Pounded Hard in the Ass

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Ramon Nomar, Yhivi
Genres: cock sucking, gaping, slave, discipline, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, throat fuck, fetish

Submissive slut Yhivi has been training, and is now taking huge dick in her tight ass on Training of O! The beautiful bubble butt babe gives up all her holes to Trainer Ramon Nomar, a stickler for discipline. Yhivi loves her throat fucked too, and Ramon obliges with a cock sucking predicament to make an oral fetishist sploosh their shorts. But when Ramon gets Yhivi tied tight with her gaping asshole up in the air, the submissive anal slut is pounded till her eyes are rolling back in shattering orgasms.

Duration: 54:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Slave Training: Tied Tight and Pounded Hard in the Ass

Under the black dress - Mel , Monaliza

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom

Dont miss in this new hot movie, Monaliza more sensual than never using her favorite slave for a super ass worship. Wearing a little black skirt, Monaliza is very sensual.

Duration: 30:10
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4020kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 931.4 MB

Download Under the black dress - Mel , Monaliza
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04488 секунды с 9 запросами