View Single Post
Old 09-19-2024, 05:53 AM   #21833
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default First Marrie's Facesitting Fuck Face Orgasm - stop the mo...

First Marrie's Facesitting Fuck Face Orgasm - stop the movie!!

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Video language: English

In all these year we never saw a girl feels so much pleasure to fuck a slave's face like Marie. The girl had her first experience in facesitting and she loved it. W

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:37
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4026kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download First Marrie's Facesitting Fuck Face Orgasm - stop the movie!!

Wenona Statue Training - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I stuff Wenona's mouth with white cloth before sealing it in with many wraps of clear tape and since statues don't move at all, I continue wrapping around the post as well. This will be good training in how to stay very still. I add a few more ropes to her arms before I nose hook her. I have more bolts and large nuts that I toss into the buckets that are hanging from her nipples. Wenona moans and yelps. She's not really moving, but statues don't make noise. It seems that she will need more training, but I'm done with her for today. I leave her to endure her training for the evening. I added a little bit of behind the scenes footage at the every end.

Duration: 17:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2905kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 399.4 MB

Download Wenona Statue Training - Part 4

Assylum - I'm a Sponge for all your rage, sir Lexi Grey

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm

Sometimes you just need a rough and rude quickie with a sweet girl who soaks up all your rage. That's what we show here. Dr. Mercies needed a filthy little anal sponge girl, and Lexi leaped for the role.

Duration: 35:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5030kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Assylum - I'm a Sponge for all your rage, sir Lexi Grey

Scarlett Hope gets shocked

A new girl takes the shock collar challenge! It is Scarlett Hope, who is quite tough at the start, but once she is gagged and cuffed the higher levels are too much for her. She got really far though! Impressive first time!

Duration: 7:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14347kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 775.5 MB

Download Scarlett Hope gets shocked

Carolyne's Bad Day - Carolyne , Erika

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Video language: English

Carolyne is not to talk today, she is angry and just one thing can be her day happy again, Demean her slave. Carolyne puts Erika on the bed and sits on her face, keeping the girl without breathe for long minutes. Erika stay on the bed without get out, she can't! Carolyne is holding her head with full weight, pullling the hair without mercy wishing that Erika D... under her pussy. The slave is in panic, all that Carolyne wants is see that eyes crying, just this can be her day happy again.

Duration: 29:36
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4041kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 918.3 MB

Download Carolyne's Bad Day - Carolyne , Erika
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.29161 секунды с 9 запросами