View Single Post
Old 09-19-2024, 04:51 AM   #21831
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sandra SIlvers, Caroline Pierce

Sandra SIlvers, Caroline Pierce

Caroline met Sandra at the dance club's "Rubber Night" She was there to pick up a MILF, but not for a date. She was looking for a MILF to sell. Caroline and her boyfriend had a money-making opportunity, but needed some product. Maybe it was the wine, or maybe it was the fact that Caroline is drop- gorgeous, but Sandra agreed to meet Caroline in the back room for a little bondage play. Carline brings the silver-haired MILF in a matching silver rubber dress into the back room with her hands, arms and chest already tied and with black tape over her mouth. Sandra is pushed down on the red vinyl sofa and Caroline explains the plan to her while tying Sandra's legs together. She leaves Sandra there to struggle while Caroline goes to retrieve her boyfriend. Little does she know he needs to fill an order for two MILFs, and Caroline is going to receive the same treatment as Sandra!

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:27
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 663.6 MB

Download Sandra SIlvers, Caroline Pierce

Micah Moore Oiled, bent, fucked and fucked hard!

Cast: Micah Moore
Video language: English

We created a great device for Micah, one that bent her back, spread her wide, locked her down and fit a machine into her tight fuck hole. And that's before we did anything to her.
Micah is so helpless bent back with her neck held down, she is unable to see what we are going to do to her. We oil up that sexy tan body, we finger her till she squirts, and we vibrate her until she cums multiple times. We also punish her body with floggers and canes.
Then we really get started. We bury a fucking saw up her hot pussy, lock it into place, and fuck this little girl better then she's been fucked in a long time. The machine is ruthless, never tiring, it just knows how to fuck, and it fucks her brilliantly!

Duration: 22:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 499.9 MB

Download Micah Moore Oiled, bent, fucked and fucked hard!

Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I add some heavy spring clamps to her already tender nipples and leave her to struggle once again. At the end of the clip, I return. I remove the clamps and tell her I'll free her if she begs as I like begging and gag talk. I cut the zipties off her and then I remove her gag. At the very end I added some behind the scenes footage of Vesper being tied outside and of her being gagged with the harness gag.

Duration: 15:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 357.6 MB

Download Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 4

Cherry Submits

Cast: Mark Davis ,Cherry Torn
Genres: Facefucking ,Metal Bondage ,Blindfold ,Rope Bondage ,Big Natural Tits ,Electrical Play ,Leather Cuffs ,muscular ,Bondage ,Leather ,top ,Weights ,Choking
Video language: English

Cherry Torn likes to feel helpless and enjoys a challenge. She is very much into BDSM and was able to take everything Mark Davis dished out. She looks stunning dressed in heavy rubber restraints. Her beautiful natural breasts are caned while she deep throats cock. She gets fucked hard from behind while bound and gagged. Her neck and wrists are bolted down with steel restraints leaving her at the mercy of more cock and hot wax. Strong orgasms are released as she endures her predicaments. Lastly, she is gagged with a funnel and swallows every last drop on cum.

Duration: 1:01:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cherry Submits

Tomiko & Dakkota

Slave Dakkota Grey is tied to a chair begging to be let go. She struggles and is helpless. When Dominatrix Tomiko arrives, she tells her to stop her crying. She informs her that she might give her away to someone else. Slave Dakkota begs for her not to sell her to someone. She tells her that she will do anything not to go. Tomiko gets an idea. She removes her boots and Dakkota to worship her feet. Tomiko knows that Dakkota is ticklish and decides to tickle her. Dakkota begs for her to stop. After Tomiko gets tired of doing that she leaves dakkota there to struggle. She brings back a gag and gags her to silence her. She then ties a rope around her body and makes her get up and hop around.

Duration: 11:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3137kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 286.0 MB

Download Tomiko & Dakkota
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12790 секунды с 9 запросами