Old 09-18-2024, 08:52 PM   #21826
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Amber Rayne

Amber Rayne

Cast: Mark Davis ,Amber Rayne
Genres: Ball Gag ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,big dick ,Blowjob ,other hair color ,Bondage ,Anal ,Role Play ,Rough Sex
Video language: English

Amber Rayne has a beautifully slender body with outstanding flexibility. She can endure tough bondage positions and loves hard domination. Mark Davis uses a silent approach in dominating her which is effective in pushing her limits. Amber also enjoys anal play and gets ass fucked while tied in creative positions.

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Amber Rayne

Bella Rossi Beating Bella

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Big Tits, Toys, Hardcore

What makes Bella so exciting is how she reacts to pain. If you choke her even a little bit she is dripping wet by the time your hand comes away. If you tie off her tits and take the cane to them it is almost as good as a vibrator when it comes to making her cum.

Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bella Rossi Beating Bella

Cane Training Dani Daniels, Day Three

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Dani Daniels, Michael Vegas
Genres: bondage, fear play, slave, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, gag

All natural slave girl Dani Daniels trembles at the sight of a cane, but our conditioning techniques teach her to love the cane. Fear play, canes, gags, bondage, hard pussy fucking and real slave training are all included in this .

Duration: 54:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cane Training Dani Daniels, Day Three

Honey Trap

Cast: Vanessa Sky ,Derrick Pierce
Genres: Domination ,other hair color ,Role Play ,Athletic ,Gag ,Nipple Clamps ,Brunette ,Blowjob ,natural boobs ,Ball Gag

Vanessa Sky is a corporate spy dispatched to seduce a rival executive and steal corporate secrets. But when Derrick outmaneuvers his freshman opponent, Vanessa ends up the victim of Derrick's sadistic sexual interrogation. He ties her up to the bed flat on her back with legs spread and the Hitachi vibrating on her sensitive pussy. He punishes her with the flogger demanding to know who sent her on this mission but she claims to know nothing. This only fuels the fire in Derrick so he flogs her tits harder and with his dick in her mouth brings her to the edge of cumming but doesn't let her, not yet. One leg up one leg down bent over the edge of the bed Derrick spanks Vanessa's tender ass until it is ruby red and fucks her pussy good until she is moaning and drooling from the ball gag in her mouth. Derrick is just getting warmed up cuz this bitch needs to be taught a lesson. In doggie with a mouth gag Derrick pounds Vanessa pussy and ass until she is screaming and loving it. And finally Derrick flips her over for the grand fucking finale-with tight nipple clamps Vanessa sucks Derricks cock and gets it all wet and ready for her slutty holes and then he fucks her pussy and ass until she is begging to come again and again and again. Beware of the sweet, sticky, delicious Honey Trap!

Duration: 51:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Honey Trap

Vesper Luna's Test - Part 1

This was Vesper's first visit to FutileStruggles and I would normally put a new model in a hogtie. I recently decided to change things up a little. Vesper does end up hogtied, but it is a bit of a simpler version than what I used to do for a first shoot. I start with her wrists tied around a post. I grope and manhandle her and right off the bat, Vesper looks a little stunned as no one has ever treated her so roughly before. Soon I rope her waist and add a crotchrope. She winces and yelps as I then tie a rope into her hair. A strict uncomfortable posture collar is buckled around her neck, before I clamp her nipples. Judging by her reactions, she does not like them at all! I make her gag a bit more effective by wrapping it with black tape. Vesper moans and yelps in agony as I grope and smack her ass a few more times before making her crotchrope even tighter. I leave her to endure her bondage for a while as I admire my handy work. I eventually remove her nipple clamps, but only so I can whip her tits with a split leather strap. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 27:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 617.1 MB

Download Vesper Luna's Test - Part 1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04577 секунды с 9 запросами