View Single Post
Old 09-18-2024, 03:25 PM   #21821
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Winter Sky Local girl next door trapped in a brutal metal...

Winter Sky Local girl next door trapped in a brutal metal stappado

Cast: Winter Sky
Genres: BDSM ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,shaved ,Handler ,Fingering ,Brunette ,Submission ,Metal Bondage ,Corporal Punishment
Video language: English

Wearing the clothes she walked in the door with, Winter is put into a tight metal strappado.
Legs spread, bent over, arms back. Poor Winter is helpless to prevent anything from happening to her. We strip her, her pussy, make her come over and over, and abuse her sensitive nipples.
These cute innocent local girls are so much fun.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 326.3 MB

Download Winter Sky Local girl next door trapped in a brutal metal stappado

Karina Pelicer's Perfect Facesitting - Karina Peliccer , Mel

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Video language: English

Karina Peliccer has a very hot butt, perfect to Stifle her slaves. Today this goddess is excited for a facesitting session, she need to cum on her slave's face and she will do that. Mel is on the bed and can't get out of this giant butt. Kairna Stifles mel until she be weak, now the delicous girl start to ride Mel's face with sexy moviments, fucking the slave's face with so much pleasure, to the end, a delicious orgasm that will let you crazy!

Duration: 29:59
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4036kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 929.4 MB

Download Karina Pelicer's Perfect Facesitting - Karina Peliccer , Mel

Nipple clamps

No increases today for Cindy Dollar. Starting her shocks at level 20 right away and nipple clamping her sensitive nipples is really harsh, but Cindy is so experienced, she needs a bigger challenge every time! Not easy, but she made it!

Duration: 6:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14659kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 678.8 MB

Download Nipple clamps

Love Note Part I

I Put on my collar and some matching pink gloves. I guess he saw what I put on when I was getting ready because he had purchased a new collar and tage that matched. I then assumed my subbie position. I think this is the problem with him getting on fetlife groups, it gives him ideas. Honestly I didnt like being made to sit in this position or in the corner at first because I was very sub-conscious about the way I looked but Ive actually grown to appreciatte everything that comes with submission. Johnny walked in and immediately ballgagged me. I had a fealing that I was going to be in for an ordeal if he started out with a ballgag. He then took my new metal cuffs. I Found these at fetcon and love the look of them. We bought them from Stores.. He then attached my collar and wrists to a leash. I did as I was told. Surrendering total control and understanding that I was pleasing him, which only made me happier. I ordered me to lie down after a while and started doing some more video.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 183.3 MB

Download Love Note Part I

Russian supermodel clamped and shocked

Straight out of a Bond movie, tall blonde Katia is elegant, and very tough! She is nipple clamped with painful clover clamps but she doesn't want to show any pain. The same goes for the shocks, she tries to ignore them. We cuff her wrists behind her back and take her to level 25. Awesome self control by Katia!

Duration: 7:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14527kbps

File size: 803.7 MB

Download Russian supermodel clamped and shocked
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11466 секунды с 9 запросами