View Single Post
Old 09-18-2024, 12:15 PM   #21817
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Naomi Denise - first time for everything

Naomi Denise - first time for everything

Literally. Naomi Denise's firt time nude on camera, first time nipple clamped, first time handcuffed, first time shocked!

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14758kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 580.1 MB

Download Naomi Denise - first time for everything

Worshiping Young Rafa Zaqui Ass - Juliana , Rafa Zaqui

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Video language: English

This young girl loves to live in an intense way, she already completed her 18 and now anybody hold this girl. Rafa Zaqui has a delicious butt to be worshiped and a big pussy that needs attention. She loves to dance funk, party and make sex. Today will be her first time with a submissive slave to realize her desires, she puts her favorite jeans shorts and puts Ju to lick inside her buttocks, she is so naughty that she does not use panties, when she remove her jeans, puts ju to suck her wet pussy before to start to lick her ass. The young girl shows all her ability and pleasure in this amazing movie. Chekc out!!

Duration: 31:37
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4028kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 977.6 MB

Download Worshiping Young Rafa Zaqui Ass - Juliana , Rafa Zaqui

Little Lanta - gymnast girl shocked

A new gymnast girl! Cute little Atlanta Moreno wanted to take the shock challenge to earn some cash, but she soon found out it was a lot harder than she expected. We asked her to show us her gymnast and contortion skills, but we interrupted each exercise with a shock! Little Lanta made very cute noises, as she got more and more frustrated. She is a keeper!

Duration: 7:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14518kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 850.1 MB

Download Little Lanta - gymnast girl shocked

My Workout

Apparently, I have been ignoring my need to exercise. So, today, it is time to get in a little bondage work out. Dressed in my new gray leggings, black tennis shoes and a blue t-shirt, Johnny dreams up a whole new predicament (based on a picture he saw on that pesky internet) for me to try. He has me stand behind the short metal pole, and has me bend over. Then, he ties my legs together, at the knees, with rope and attaches them to the pole. At the same point where my legs attach to the pole, Johnny secures my metal cuff bound wrists to the pole as well. My collar is secured to the top of the pole with a chain. Johnny finishes this seemingly inocuous looking situation with a leather panel gag that for some reason makes me drool more than the ball gag. I am actually pleased that I maintain the position rather well for the pictures and videos. But, unfortunately, I am painfully reminded that I really should try to get in some exercise from time to time. That would make all this bondage stuff a whole lot easier!

Duration: 13:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 592.8 MB

Download My Workout

Ass Lovers - Carolyne , Monaliza

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Video language: English

Monaliza and Caroline appears in many movies of ass licking here in newmfx. Hever dominating a slave with much sensuality, but today, they want for something different, they are excited and their pussies are wet, but they want to lick the asshole. Monaliza and Carolyne starts with some kisses, sucking their tits, pussy and finally worshiping the ass.

Duration: 30:48
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4032kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 953.5 MB

Download Ass Lovers - Carolyne , Monaliza
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12443 секунды с 9 запросами