View Single Post
Old 09-18-2024, 10:45 AM   #21816
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Little Lanta cuffed to the cross

Little Lanta cuffed to the cross

All stretched out on the cross, there is nothing Little Lanta can do to stop the shocks. She is gagged and the tight shock collar on her neck scares her a lot. We gradually increase the shock level until she can't take it anymore.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12606kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 625.3 MB

Download Little Lanta cuffed to the cross

Fragments

Cast: Hailey Young
Genres: Humiliation ,Brunette ,the pit ,Bondage ,Muscle ,Submission ,Metal Bondage ,slim ,BDSM ,Nipple Clamps
Video language: English

Two new models, Hailey and Ariel, tender their flesh to be twisted, bound and tormented. New to bondage, Ariel hesitantly agrees to explore the subject. Her test begins with her head locked inside a steel sensory deprivation sphere. The heat of her breath adds to the pitch blackness inside to make the experience stifling as well as disorienting. She breathes a sigh of relief when the sphere is removed, thinking that her ordeal is over, but soon she finds herself bent over, her neck collared and chained to the floor. The muscles in her thighs begin to burn with exertion as she wonders what she has gotten herself into.
Hailey receives no leniency either. Soon after she arrives, she finds herself kneeling on the floor, her knees spread wide apart. Her neck and wrists are trapped in a spreader bar and her nose is clamped and attached to a weight in front of her, forcing her to keep her body in a humiliating squat while she is made to answer question after question. A short while later her body is stretched to the limit, pulled up by her wrists and balanced on her knees as she feels the lash of the single tail.

Duration: 55:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Fragments

Aline's Returns - Aline Rios , Mel

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom

One of the best butt is back. Aline Rios came to newmfx for one more ass licking movie. Today Mel will use her hot tongue to fuck very deep this amazing asshole.

Duration: 32:01
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4034kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 991.8 MB

Download Aline's Returns - Aline Rios , Mel

Jade Indica

Cast: Miss Jade Indica

Jade Indica is back. This Italian babe is smoking hot and so beautiful. Her tan, smooth, shaved body begs for abuse.
Legs back, ass up, the perfect fuck me position- Jade is very familiar with this set up. This girl has been fucking for some time, so it's time we fuck back.
Foot caning and pussy flogging, nipple clamps and mind fucking, these are just a few of the things Jade suffers though. With a perfect ass like that we feel the need to impale it. So we stuff it with a dildo and lock it in place. With the box closed Jade has just been reduced to two holes. That is all she is to us: two holes- two holes we abuse and make cum, over and over.

Duration: 23:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 525.2 MB

Download Jade Indica

Seda is ass-fucked, whipped and caned in hard bondage.

Cast: Seda
Genres: Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Handler ,Caning ,Bondage ,Tattoo ,Flogging ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission

Seda is started off on her back with neck and waist attached to the box by metal straps. Her arms and legs are wrapped together and locked spread open leaving her properly exposed. She takes a hard flogging to the pussy and thighs before I ram a cock in her ass.
Next, she is strung upside down by her arms and legs as I light her ass up with the flip nine. A dick and vibe is shoved into her abused pussy. She is caned all over. I cane her hard stomach while she cums. Then give her a pussy whipping she will never forget.
By now, Seda is worn the fuck out. So why not fuck her with a machine. She is restrained in doggy with her head tied in place. Unable to move I smack that ass red and fuck that pussy raw.

Duration: 52:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Seda is ass-fucked, whipped and caned in hard bondage.
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03836 секунды с 9 запросами