Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Rika Fane HD Plum

Release Year: 2024
Studio: SinfulXXX
Cast: Rika Fane
Genres: All Sex, Blonde, Hardcore, Kissing, Lingerie, Small tits, Stockings, Threesome, Creampie, Cumshot
Video language: English
Beautiful Rika Fane and her love Stanley have a special date... with Charlie Dean.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9745kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rika Fane HD

Erin Everheart HD Houck

Release Year: 2024
Studio: AdultTime
Cast: Erin Everheart
Genres: All Sex, Redhead, Natural Tits, Hardcore, Blowjob, Straight, Stockings, Couples, Cumshot
Video language: English
Erin Everheart is looking stunning in a sexy outfit with a short skirt, and stockings with back seams. Of course, her shining blue eyes and gorgeous long hair are also on display.
Duration: 42:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5363kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Erin Everheart HD

Ropexpert Xxx video Loomis

RopExpert has me exactly where he wants me! Well, almost! I'm sure he would prefer if he had me tied up in his own room, but he captured me in my hotel room. No matter! The important thing is that he has me tied up and there is no way I can escape. As I sit in the armless desk chair in my red satin blouse, skirt, stockings and heels, I start to survey RopExpert's handiwork. He has me tied in at least 4 different spots to the chair and my legs are tied together at least 4 times as well! I try to free my arms as my eyes scan up and down all this rope. He comes over to taunt me some more as I attempt to make some progress. He pulls my hair, and grabs me in several places before stepping back to watch me struggle. I toss back and forth on the chair and spin as much as I can. I'm hoping to loosen the rope, but to no avail. After a while, he rightly presumes that although I cannot escape, he has not made this predicament difficult enough for me. He grabs another rope and attaches the rope at my chest to the rope on my knees and pulls my knees up some, so that my feet can't touch the floor. He swings the chair back and forth and then realizes that although my feet aren't touching the floor, I can still use my shoes to get some momentum from the casters under the bottom of the chair. OH NO! RopExpert removes my shoes and proceeds to cast them off to the side. What am I going to do? He lets me struggle a bit more before returning for his final assault. He pulls up my skirt a bit and rubs the tops of my thighs and reveals the garters underneath. He leaves the room and figures somebody should be by later to let me loose. I become increasingly agitated and uncomfortable as the drool drips from my ball gag until my chin, neck and chest are soaked with saliva. Will I ever get loose?!?! It's not looking good.
Duration: 9:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 150.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ropexpert Xxx video

Sandra Silvers & Angella Faith Esplugues de Llobregat

Sandra's chores for the day: wash the apples, clean the kitchen, bathe her sister slave Angella Faith... well the third one wasn't on the list but it certainly would be fun! Trussed up in a tight tie, legs in the air and wrists restrained behind her knees, microfoam tape gagging her mouth, Angella lies on her back on the cold kitchen counter. Sandra, her own lips spread wide over an enormous red ball gag padlocked in place, is finishing chore number one. Black vintage full body girdle, matching stockings and high heels show off the silver haired slaves shapely hourglass, figure. With the jet spray running Sandra turns her attention to the naked MILF next to her and proceeds to hose that clean shaven pussy down, rubbing between lips and over clit with her fingers, feeling the wetness caused by her attentions dribble and mix with the water, just as her own drool drips out from under her gigantic gagging, down from her chin into the sink. Sandra nuzzles the ball of her gag between bound legs, filling Angella's vulnerable vagina till nose tickles clit to muffled squeals. Water runs over the counter, splashing onto the floor and soaking Sandra's stilettos... better start cleaning up she thinks, and with a kiss leaves Angella in her bondage to dry off.
Duration: 7:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 216.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Angella Faith

They Get Revenge - Part 3 Coolville

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Eric continues to lightly slap and squeeze Cherry's bound tits, before he ties her neckrope overhead once again. He turns her around and removes his belt. He repeatedly whips Cherry's ass with it. When she yelps a little to loudly, Riley covers her mouth with her hand. Riley looks on with a big grin as Cherry is punished. A few hard hand spanks come next. Riley and Eric sit back and order Cherry to dance for them while neckroped. She does so very reluctantly, and her captors are not happy with her performance. They get up and start snipping away the rest of her clothing. They give her a wedgie with her panties, before snipping them off and shoving them in her mouth. Her lovely little blazer is next. As Eric snips away at her blazer, Riley has fun groping Cherry and slapping her with the wooden paddle. She's left in just her heels, stockings, and garter belt. A tight crotchrope is next. Then they bind her elbows and chicken wing her, with more and more rope. They remove her neckrope and place cherry on the floor. This is where Part 3 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 838.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: They Get Revenge - Part 3

Purple Lingerie Lake Forest

My dear friend sent me these adorable purple cuban heeled stockings, because he knows how much I love the color purple. I will even wear a ball gag without much complaint if it is purple. Anyway, I just had to use these super cool stockings as soon as I found the time. We did do a similar purple lingerie set in the garage recently, so we used the rest of the same garter belt, panties, high heels, tank top and gloves as the previous set. But, this time, we took the fun upstairs and Johnny gave me a strapado tie to the hoist and a white on white ball gag. Lots of drool. But, It's always lots of fun when I am free to move around a bit more. Hope you enjoy all the purple as much as I do!
Duration: 13:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps

File size: 594.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Lingerie

Purple Nightie Anahola

It's time for something a little more sensuous. In my lavendar baby doll nightie, panties, black garter belt, stockings, high heels and gloves, I head down stairs. I smile timidly as I approach Johnny. I am not sure what type of mood he is in tonight. But, as I get closer to him, I realize that he seems pleased with my appearance. He has the same self indulgent thoughts that I do at the moment. He allows me to lay back on the couch as he ties my legs together in front of me and then proceeds to fasten my arms behind my back with rope. Then, he fills my mouth with packing and places a heavy amount of duct tape over my mouth. I weave around on the couch and moan hoping to please my Master. He release me all too quickly, but I am pleased that I have pleased him.
Duration: 13:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5867kbps

File size: 578.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Nightie

Время генерации страницы 0.03073 секунды с 9 запросами