Old 09-18-2024, 09:08 AM   #21814
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Andy San Dimas!

Andy San Dimas!

Cast: Andy San Dimas
Genres: Fear Play ,Mask ,Bondage ,Tattoo ,BDSM ,Submission ,Brunette ,Domination ,natural boobs ,Ball Gag
Video language: English

What a hottie! Lucky guy the Sarge. I evny him that he got to play with her first. Andy struggles and suffers beautifully for us as the Sarge puts her through the Waterbondage paces. Thank you both for doing such wonderful work!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Andy San Dimas!

Merry Christmas 2018

I used this lingerie for Christmas a couple of years ago and it is such a beautiful set that I had to use it again. So, here I am...once again.... on the prelude to Christmas.... dressed in a shimmery red with sparkly white lace bra, panty and garter belt set with my red cuban heeled stockings and gloves. And, what can Johnny do with me, now that the Christmas tree is in place? Well, of course, he hogties me with rope and puts a drool inducing ball gag in my mouth. Let the holidays officially begin!

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 511.7 MB

Download Merry Christmas 2018

Back to Basics

Cast: Katy Kiss ,The Pope
Genres: big dick ,natural boobs ,brunet ,BDSM ,Fingering ,Chains ,Redhead ,Domination ,Metal Bondage ,Handler

There are newbies and then there are the ones that are so green that they have no idea what they've signed up for. After a few short minutes you will see which one we have today. The devices restrain the slut in traditional positions to allow for proper access to all of the good parts. She goes from being restrained with chains in a standing position to doggy position, and then finish with this slut on her back getting tormented and fucked.

Duration: 49:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4843kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Back to Basics

Surrender to Karina's butt - Karina Peliccer , Mel

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom

Oh Mel, do you know how many people would like to be in your place now? You are a good lucky girl to can serve this very hot goddess. Karina is very excited and decided to put her submissive slave to lick her asshole, Mel loves to lick assholes and will make a good job in this amazing ass. Mel worships her pussy, tits and asshole, giving so much pleasure to karina that she had a delicious orgasm in her mouth.

Duration: 31:55
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4033kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 988.3 MB

Download Surrender to Karina's butt - Karina Peliccer , Mel

Liz Rainbow - Orange is the new Shock

Liz Rainbow is getting locked in her cell, and we start the shocks at level 10 instead of 1! Liz is restrained and shocked very hard, but she still threatens us!!

Duration: 5:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14636kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 608.5 MB

Download Liz Rainbow - Orange is the new Shock
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05785 секунды с 9 запросами