luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Ludmila's ass slave - Ludmila , Mel

Ludmila's ass slave - Ludmila , Mel

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Video language: English

Ludmila arrives for one more ass licking movie, she is nympho and loves ass worship. Today she puts a tight jeans short, puts a dog-collar in her slave and gave her delicous asshole to worship. Ludmila is fully of pleasure, she is real excited and request some pussy and tits worship. Check out this hot goddess in action.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:16
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4027kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 936.1 MB

Download Ludmila's ass slave - Ludmila , Mel

Love Bound Part I

A few weeks ago Johnny and I made a trip to the local Fredericks of Hollywood store in search of a yellow corset. They didnt have it but I saw this new pinkish corset and matching panties and new I had to have them. We werent sure how we were going to shoot them though. I had the opportunity to shoot with Sandra Silvers a week ago and learned that I could dye rope. So Johnny and I decided to give our toy making abilities a try and have a relaxing day of love bondage and a photo shoot. Basically I just have to look cute all tied up. I could handle that. The rope didnt turn out the way we intended but it was amazingly soft and interesting none the less. I loved the way this corset looked on me, so much so that later on I even wore the harness ballgag trainer, which I hate doing but it did look good.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 232.9 MB

Download Love Bound Part I

Mesh Bodysuit Tight Hogtie

Mina is wearing a black mesh bodysuit, black wet look thigh high socks and black heels. She is gagged, and tightly hogtied in pink rope. A very tough, very sexy predicament. The Doxy makes an appearance for some good vibrations.

Duration: 27:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8586kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Mesh Bodysuit Tight Hogtie

Great Tape Bondage for Maidens Place

Cast: Maksim Kalahari, Maidens_Place
Genres: amateur, bdsm, bondage, hardcore, missionary, mouth gag, puffy nipples, rough sex, tape, tape bondage, tape gag, tattoo, trimmed
Video language: English

He gave her our room, but she has absolutely nothing to pay with. It was left behind the scenes when my friend offered her a universal way to pay us for our old room. At the very beginning, she looked very confused and confused.

Duration: 13:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Great Tape Bondage for Maidens Place

Natalia Forrest - not again

The girl who definitely hates the shock collar the most, Natalia Forrest, is back again! Maybe she really needed the money. Why would she do this if she hates it so much?

Duration: 7:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14699kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 764.2 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - not again
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04246 секунды с 9 запросами