View Single Post
Old 09-18-2024, 07:13 AM   #2112
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sandra Silvers & Angella Faith Revelstoke

Sandra's chores for the day: wash the apples, clean the kitchen, bathe her sister slave Angella Faith... well the third one wasn't on the list but it certainly would be fun! Trussed up in a tight tie, legs in the air and wrists restrained behind her knees, microfoam tape gagging her mouth, Angella lies on her back on the cold kitchen counter. Sandra, her own lips spread wide over an enormous red ball gag padlocked in place, is finishing chore number one. Black vintage full body girdle, matching stockings and high heels show off the silver haired slaves shapely hourglass, figure. With the jet spray running Sandra turns her attention to the naked MILF next to her and proceeds to hose that clean shaven pussy down, rubbing between lips and over clit with her fingers, feeling the wetness caused by her attentions dribble and mix with the water, just as her own drool drips out from under her gigantic gagging, down from her chin into the sink. Sandra nuzzles the ball of her gag between bound legs, filling Angella's vulnerable vagina till nose tickles clit to muffled squeals. Water runs over the counter, splashing onto the floor and soaking Sandra's stilettos... better start cleaning up she thinks, and with a kiss leaves Angella in her bondage to dry off.
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 216.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers & Angella Faith

Service Day: Toilet Duty Newbury

Cast: Nerine Mechanique ,Lilla Katt ,Sophie Monroe
Genres: Role Play ,shaved ,Female Slave ,Rope Bondage ,bottom ,master ,Redhead ,Oral Sex ,The Pope ,Bondage
Video language: English
To drive the point home The Pope brings house slaves robot and katt into the bathroom to get back to basics. The girls have toilet brushes strapped to their heads and do an honest day’s work.
Duration: 40:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Service Day: Toilet Duty

Sirena Milano, Sofilie, Maya - New Girl Is Always Fun Winter Haven

She is has to follow to watch her use it in the bath! Serene catches the naughty maid watching and rubbing her clit, and tells Charly she'd better clean her pussy with her tongue. The babes lick each other and scissor, and Serene explores both the maid's holes with her mouth before they 69.
Duration: 47:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11724kbps
Audio: 215kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sirena Milano, Sofilie, Maya - New Girl Is Always Fun

Bath of tongue - Aline Rios , Juliana , Mel Cisne

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Bath of tonguePretty, sexy and very naughty.... For today, one slave is not able to extinguish her fire, she puts two girls to worship her sexy body. Mel and Ju will have the pleasure of serve this hot girl in a fantastic ass worship, stuffed of pussy and chest licking. A perfect combination of two tongues fucking the pussy and the ass make this movie very hot, you will go crazy with this goddess from Rio de Janeiro, enjoy
Duration: 29:50
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4038kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 924.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bath of tongue - Aline Rios , Juliana , Mel

Busty Blonde Girl Put On A Master Class On Cock Sucking Oropesa

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Julie Cash
Genres: Straight, blonde, bigass, big tits, shaved, white, shower, 1on1, blow jobs, tittyfuck
Jmac and I were at a party with Juli when we decided to go back to my place to have a thorough look at her gargantuan ass. She was wearing a sexy tight dress that accentuated her beautiful curves and also facilitated access to her came toe.
After caressing and smacking the goods, Jmac gave Juli a mouthful of schlong. She put on a master class on cock sucking. Jmac fucked her all over the bathroom and eventually blasted her melons with a ridiculous amount of jizz.
Duration: 39:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty Blonde Girl Put On A Master Class On Cock Sucking

Behold Bibi Bugatti Bouncing on the Boner Trammel

Cast: Bibi Bugatti
Genres: Hardcore, Tit-Fucking, Big Tits, All Sex
t's not easy to take a bath with Bibi Bugatti around, as Tom Holland finds out. She tends to be distracting. Bibi lays her massive tits on Tom's face and jerks his dick. The last thing he's thinking about is finishing his bath with this fantasy bombshell playing with his cock and eager to give him her body. Tom helps Bibi out of her clothes, bra and panties. She plants her big ass cheeks on his face to show him another side of her, something he truly appreciates. Bibi gets into the tub and lies on top of Tom. While he plays with her breasts, Bibi finger-fucks herself. She hungrily sucks his dick when he stands up, drooling all over her tits. Fucking in a tub is no simple matter so Tom and Bibi go to the bedroom. He eats out her pussy as she rubs her nipples and tits. All of the sucking and licking get Tom and Bibi hot and eager for the main event. He slides his dick into Bibi's pussy. She's an extremely passionate fuck partner, grinding her hips under him and spurring him on vocally. As Tom thrusts into Bibi, she rubs her clit to add to her pleasure.
Duration: 29:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Behold Bibi Bugatti Bouncing on the Boner

The Magic Tokoroa

I bought this bustier from Walmart (that's right, I said Walmart) a long time ago and I'm not sure Johnny really liked it. But, I decided to put it on and see how he reacts. I think his reaction was quite favorable. As soon as I step out of the bathroom in my black sheer bustier, panties and stockings, Johnny pulls me into his arms and tells me he has an idea. It turns out, his idea involved tying my arms behind my back, putting a black cloth detective style gag over my mouth and leading me up onto the bed. Once on the bed, he pulls out the liberator cushion and props my hitachi magic wand up inside it. Then, he helps me up onto the cushion and watches me enjoy my time on the magic wand. I guess Johnny is not all bad.
Duration: 9:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 415.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Magic
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03166 секунды с 9 запросами