View Single Post
Old 09-19-2016, 05:04 PM   #37
Cameron

Поблагодарили 1,288,205 раз(а) в 132,785 сообщениях

All my threads

Cameron has disabled reputation

Blackmailed by Elle's Boobs
03 June 2015
Goddess Elle knows your weakness......her ample cleavage. Her BIG, JUICY tits really fuck with your head. So, look into her boobs, fall deeper under her spell. Being Elle's owned little bitch is what you crave. Losing control to your Goddess is your ultimate dream.
So far, you haven’t been able to take that step further, fully submit and surrender but that is ALL going to change. You are here today and there is no turning back. She has broken you down, played with that mind and you are under her powers now. You can’t peel your eyes from her hot little body as she seductively extract all the information needed to keep you completely under her powers. Elle will lure you in, telling you just what to do step by step. Before you have had to time to think straight all your personal information will be in her hands. You will feel horny, anxious and good. You need to abide by my rules though loser! So listen carefully and follow her instructions.

if some file die in my release(post) contact with me(send PM) and I fixed it!

МОЙ ПАСС САЙТ | MY PASSWORDS SITE

How to get fast direct download links from protected.socadvnet.com and flyfiles.net links as premium user without captcha
Cameron is offline   Reply With Quote
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
heavy_d2011 (09-23-2016)

Время генерации страницы 0.03974 секунды с 9 запросами