Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Turd Says Part Two

Turd Says Part Two

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Tia is still in her foot bondage and her ass is already striped. She gets an asshook and her arms are locked away from her face. Tickling and poking with a bamboo stick makes her swing the bells being hung from her nipples. When tia gets hungry she gets a banana. Unfortunately for her she has to eat from the floor and it's not just places there, it's stepped on and spit on. It's time for Tia to sit on the spike chair. It's seriously painful, but Tia gets off on it. She's so wet they use her cunt juices to lubricate her mouth. The members want to know what her cunt tastes like.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:27
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Turd Says Part Two

Natalia Forrest hates shocks

Natalia Forrest is always very loud, such a drama queen. In previous challenges, she did not get much further than level 2 before making a huge scene and tapping out. Today, we want to take her up to level 20. As you may expect, this did not go without complaining. Loudly.

Duration: 7:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13762kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 751.6 MB

Download Natalia Forrest hates shocks

Maid Surprise Part I

I found a piece of paper and wrote the word "surprise" on it with a pen I found in the room. Then I taped it to microwave behind me using a piece of ductape I had found earlier. Using a seat from the kitchen I boosted myself on to the small kitchen counter. It is very difficult to do things in heals! I grabbed the rope and and double it in half, then wrapped it around my ankles, pulling the free ends through the double end, as I had seen done to me thousands of times before. The rope bit into my skin but was silky smooth at the same time. I pulled it tight and the last few feet I pulled it through the middle of the wrapped wrope. Then I wrapped the rope around the rope itself, between my ankles. I did the same for my thighs. I grabbed the thick cloth and used it as a gag. It was so thick I could bite as hard as I wanted to or make what ever noise I wanted, the noise would be muffled. All anyone would hear is a mufled "mphhhh". I then took the pair of hancuffs and fed them through the upper cabinets handles. This was a lot harder then it looked, especially since it was beind me. Hearing them click in place, I was secured.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 296.2 MB

Download Maid Surprise Part I

Lost Hiker Part III

Johnny pulled my pants back up and buttoned them. I should have known there was more to come when he untied my feet but kept my gag on. He usually takes my gag out first. He tie my hands together and Xxx me to follow him, deeper in the woods. We walked until he found a clearing and prompty made me sit on a towel. I tried looking cute but as always, it did me no good. Before long he had my hands tied behind my back and I was hogtied....in the woods. I couldnt struggle far without rolling off the beach towel and getting all dirty. Who wants to be tied, gagged, and dirty?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 122.9 MB

Download Lost Hiker Part III

Karina's Anal Sex - Erika , Karina Peliccer

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Video language: English

If in Brazil we have a list with the most sexy and delicous butt for worship, Karina Peliccer will not be out of that. These girl has a very hot butt with a delicous asshole to be licked, the slave that can serve this girl need to thanks her a lot. Today Erika will be the lucky girl, Karina is excited, she really need to fuck her asshole and the slave of green eyes is ready for lick that. Karina uses all her sensuality to fuck this big ass,

Duration: 33:52
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4027kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Karina's Anal Sex - Erika , Karina Peliccer
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09208 секунды с 9 запросами