luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default HotCast It's hard under the pajamas p.4

HotCast It's hard under the pajamas p.4

Studio: HotCast
Cast: Alexis Tivoli & Anthony White

Anthony is fast asleep on the sofa when Alexis arrives, already wide awake. Alexis wants to have fun, and all it takes is a little touching to wake Anthony up and motivate him to a good fuck.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5188kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 849.0 MB

Download HotCast It's hard under the pajamas p.4

SouthernStrokes Roger Bond and Jamie Kelvin

Studio: SouthernStrokes

It's good to have a boy around that you've trained to be as useful as possible. Especially when you come home from a long day, your boy is sitting on his bed, and you need a massage. I couldn't wait to get my stepson, Jamie's, hands all over my body. But of course, that wasn't the only thing I wanted him to get his hands on. He started rubbing my back but then moved to my chest. I knew he could tell my cock was hard and that all my muscles needed attention. It didn't take long until my cock was in his mouth. He always tries so hard to fit it all in his tiny mouth, but his ass is already the best hole he has, so I never need his mouth too long. I slipped my cock in his butt, and we fucked like a stepson and stepdad should when they are home alone. I love plowing his ass until he cums on his belly, then exploding my daddy cream on him. What am I going to do when he goes away to college. Road Trip!

Duration: 18:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SouthernStrokes Roger Bond and Jamie Kelvin

Bulldogxxx Dare to come with the beautiful latinos!

Studio: Bulldogxxx

BuldogXXX models have the highest sex-drive! They enjoy the company of other masculine perfectly built males and they never hold back when they're fucking. Another extremely hot video filled with sexy Latinos in action for you now! Check this out!

Duration: 24:21
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1160kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 229.6 MB

Download Bulldogxxx Dare to come with the beautiful latinos!

French Friends Summer Fucks

We've produced hundreds and hundreds of videos ranging from guys that have never been off of their farm to pros in this business and at the end of the day, we are just looking for a good show. That being said, there is nothing like a couple of pros that love sex and know what they are doing in front of a camera.

Duration: 22:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7873kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download French Friends Summer Fucks

Bareback Ranch, Scene 4

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Kissing, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots
Video language: English

Hitchhiker Logan Cross is thumbing his way down the highway looking for more than just a ride. Lucky for him, built stud Ryan Rose happens along in his pick-up truck on his way home from work and picks Logan up at the side of the road. Proving the old trucker saying 'There's no such thing as a free ride -- passengers better give up ass, gas or grass' -- Logan shows his gratitude by nosediving into Ryan's lap right there in the truck while they're driving. Ryan sees he's got a live one on his hands and takes Logan to 'Bareback Ranch', where he pounds the living daylights out of the wandering stranger with his massive hard dick spraying a giant load on (and in) his ass.

Duration: 21:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7148kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bareback Ranch, Scene 4
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06954 секунды с 9 запросами