Old 09-17-2024, 03:46 PM   #1653
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

RaunchyBastards Clay, Danny Shine - A Hole Lotta Fun Cusick

Studio: RaunchyBastards
Cast: Clay, Danny Shine
This little ditty I filmed after Danny Shine and I had a nice day enjoying the beach. After we showered the sand off, Danny's hole needed some attention. I fucking love his ass so much – we headed right to the bedroom. Once Danny dropped his towel to the floor, my face was buried between his butt cheeks. I had been fucking him all weekend, and with my tongue I could feel that little extra heat and swollenness of his ass. It was hot knowing that I had fucked him and dumped so much cum in him over the course of a few days. There's a lot of rimming in this vid – and some good fucking, too. But mostly rimming, and when he couldn't take anymore dick, I fingered him until he came. I then dumped a load into his mouth. After all, what are teenage sluts for? Thanks, Danny!
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 359.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RaunchyBastards Clay, Danny Shine - A Hole Lotta Fun

Wild At Heart Moseley

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Eldorado Pictures
Cast: Marco Bolt, Nixon Steele, Jackson Filmore, Brian Bonds,Josh Stone, Alessio Romero, Alex Mason, Tony Bishop, Dolf Dietrich, Rogue Status
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Video language: English
They may be Wild At Heart, but they're even wilder in the bedroom. There's no holding these pumped up dudes back as they collide for some all masculine, hole stretching sex – and it's all raw!The man-on-man magnetism takes over and temperatures rise as they worship each other's rugged bodies and throbbing cocks. No 'pretty boys' here, just real men taking what they want in a show of male on male domination that suits everyone!
Duration: 2:00:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5546kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wild At Heart

Behind the Greek Door satu mare

Gary is pledging to the Chi-Alpha-Chi fraternity and six guys hold his future in their hands. They decide to give him a try. If he manages to pass their stiff initiation. But Gary's already up for it and is having vivid fantasies about the frat president. On initiation night, two members go off to the bedroom for a sensuous romp with baby oil and Gary is finally led through the Greek door. The pledgemaster, a hunky young truck driver type, orders Gary to be tied up, strips him of his clothing and reveals the boy's smooth, golden body. After spanking him with a riding crop, the pledge master orders Gary to please him. The finale is a wild orgy with al six men.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:21:44
Video: 702x480, DivX 5, 1276kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 847.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Behind the Greek Door

Raging Stallion - Executive Order (4K) Cascade

Cast: Jarrod James, Greg Dixxon & Kit Corrigan
A simulated break-in soon has millionaire business tycoon Kit Corrigan on his knees in his own kitchen while swallowing down the hard cocks of camo-clad hunks Jarrod James and Greg Dixxon. The bareback threesome progresses to Kit's bedroom suite where Gregg shoves one of Kit's own neckties into his hairy hole before fucking the executive with his big throbbing dick. After being spit-roasted, Kit gets his own turn to fuck some hole, breed Greg's ass, and give a satisfying ending to this latest role-playing fuck fest.
Duration: 45:18
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14647kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raging Stallion - Executive Order (4K)

Bro Buddies, Scene 3 Barranquitas

Genres: Kissing, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots
Ultimate jokesters Steven Lee and Johnny Ford are in the middle of an all-out prank war throughout the house when it all comes to a head in the bedroom. While Johnny is changing, Steven makes his move and pulls Johnny on the bed and the two lock lips. Making out soon turns into clothes flying off, and, eventually, both studs taking turns sucking each other's' cocks. After they've had a taste of each other's meat, Steven bends Johnny over on all fours and eats out his friend's smooth hole. Johnny wants more, so Steven gives it to him by sliding his massive rod deep into Johnny's ass crack, bareback. Johnny takes it like a champ, and after he gets used to Steven's cock stretching his walls, Steven goes back in pounding Johnny's tight hole relentlessly. Taking complete control, Steven pile-drives Johnny before laying back to let this tight stud ride him. After riding his friend, Johnny lays back and lets Steven pummel his hole until he blows a load of thick ropes all over his rock-hard abs. When it's Steven's turn to unleash, the big-dicked stud delivers a thick facial that Johnny licks up.
Duration: 24:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5134kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 966.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bro Buddies, Scene 3

Hot Fucking of Angel Santana & Drew Dixon 1080p Wheelwright

Cast: Angel Santana, Drew Dixon
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
After a night of dancing, Drew Dixon is ready to fuck and has hunky Angel Santana in his sights. We had to find out what would happen once they reached the bedroom, so we followed them. Angel was more than ready for a pounding when he saw Drew dancing on the box at the bar. And Drew had Angel on the top of his to-do list. Kissing quickly turns into Drew providing some special attention to Angel's big dick, but Angel knows his role and wasn't about to let Drew have all the fun. Drew loved looking into Angel's eyes as he swallowed his meat, but that was only the first hole that needed filling. After eating some ass, Drew's stick was ready for riding and Angel was looking forward to being ridden.
Duration: 21:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4912kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 779.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Fucking of Angel Santana & Drew Dixon 1080p

Pride Studios - Beg For My Big Cock West Chop

Studio: Pride Studios
Cast: Osiris Blade, Ceasar Camaro
Genres: Interracial, Black, Condom, Hardcore, Anal Sex, Oral, Deep throat, TattooPiercing, Masturbation, Ass Play, Big Loads, Rimming, Climax, HD Movies, Bald
Ceasar has wanted Osiris´s big cock for quite some time and now he has him in his bedroom. Osiris is teasing Ceasar stroking his cock inside his jeans and not letting him touch it. He tells him to beg for it and he does. Osiris finally pulls it out and Ceasar starts sucking him and doing his best to take it down his throat. Once they are both on the bed, Ceasar continues to service Osiris´s huge cock and then they move into a 69 for a bit. Osiris then starts rimming his ass while he continues to suck his cock. From there he moves to start fucking Ceasar who has been begging for his cock in his ass. He fucks him doggy style to start and then flips him on his back and fucks him deep until he cannot hold back and pulls out and shoots his load. He then fingers Ceasar´s ass while he shoots his load.
Duration: 23:25
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1602kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 308.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pride Studios - Beg For My Big Cock

Время генерации страницы 0.02168 секунды с 9 запросами