View Single Post
Old 09-17-2024, 01:30 PM   #21796
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Little Lanta - cute girl gagged and tied

Little Lanta - cute girl gagged and tied

Little Lanta is cute! But she is also very very naughty as you may know (if not, google her). She wrote her name on the board before we caught her, but now we have her all tied up in rope. Unfortunately for Lanta, her boobs slipped out as we were tying her. Oh well, nothing we can do about it now! Lanta needs to stay a while, let's just call it detention.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14550kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 447.5 MB

Download Little Lanta - cute girl gagged and tied

Lew Rubens - Summer in A Supertight Joel Custom

Summer plays the beautiful victim in this tightest of tight Joel custom videos. This is about the 7th or 8th time I have done these customs for Joel. All of the videos I have done for him are the tightest ties I have ever done!! Really people there is no reason to tie someone up this tight! Check it out and tell me if I'm wrong. plays the beautiful victim in this tightest of tight Joel custom videos. This is about the 7th or 8th time I have done these customs for Joel. All of the videos I have done for him are the tightest ties I have ever done!! Really people there is no reason to tie someone up this tight! Check it out and tell me if I'm wrong.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:19
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 307.2 MB

Download Lew Rubens - Summer in A Supertight Joel Custom

Sweaty Mary's Pussy on Erika's Face - Erika , Mary Luthay

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Video language: English

Mary Luthay definitely loves to Stifle their slaves, she did this with a big smile on face while the slave is trying to get some air to keep living. She is evil and sadic, sitting and keeping Erika's face under her butt, with the nose into her sweaty pussy, she knows that Erika be in panic when she is Stifled and she loved it. The goddess plays scrubbing the pussy on Mary's face, with hard moviments fucking Erika's face to have a delicious orgasm.

Duration: 37:31
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4032kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sweaty Mary's Pussy on Erika's Face - Erika , Mary Luthay

Lisa in the basement

Lisa is a lovely HuCow with big udders, but we simply can't put everyone in the barn. So we stored Lisa in the basement. We fitted her with a big new shiny nose ring and cuffed her to a chair. But we didn't forget about her! Her nipples still red from her last milking, she gets fitted with a huge ballgag for today's session. Lisa may have big udders, her nipples are still small. We manage to make them 5 times bigger with our electronic breast training machine! That hurts, but it has to be done. Lisa makes nice moo sounds during the entire session and she can only hope this training will be over soon!

Duration: 8:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14675kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 898.6 MB

Download Lisa in the basement

Under Ludmila's Perfect Body - Juliana , Mary Luthay

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Video language: English

Watch in this amazing movie the top girl Ludmila doing a fantastic facesitting in her slave. The goddess is owner of a perfect body with a big white bubble butt. Ludmila puts Juliana in panic, her face is drilled into the goddess sweaty pussy giving no space to breathe.

Duration: 34:26
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4041kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Under Ludmila's Perfect Body - Juliana , Mary Luthay
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04186 секунды с 9 запросами