Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default No Whining: Gabbriella Day Two

No Whining: Gabbriella Day Two

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Gabriella Paltrova, Owen Gray
Genres: ball gag, gag, slave, drool, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, blowjob
Video language: English

Whine: v. to complain in a feeble or petulant way.Some members think Gabbriella whines too much. I guess we spoil her a little. But today, whining is a punishable offense. We start her off with a fat ball gag in her little mouth and whip on her ass. You´re welcome.Hard, sloppy face fucking turns her on so we deliver with one of the sloppiest blowjobs on the site. Gabbriella´s face is completely pasted in drool. We let her wipe it off long enough to get her thighs spread for a massive vag and anal invasion that leaves Gabbie´s gorgeous ass covered in hot come.

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download No Whining: Gabbriella Day Two

Lew Rubens - Emi stocks in a box

Naughty Emi is back and can't resist trying out my Stocks in a Box. Little does she know how unforgiving and stressful that harmless little box can be. So to be sure she can't back out, I start with her in a tight harness ballgag and of course very high heels to increase discomfort. We start by sizing her up for the proper fit. As soon as she is in it, being the escape artist she is, she tries to lift the lid. After a minute she actually gets the lid part way up. I let her struggle with it for a while then stop in and push the top back down. About then - and this is for real - she calls 5. That's the safety signal for needing out within 5 minutes. But she has only been in it for Less than 5 minutes so far! So I tell her I can give her some support to make it easier to stand in this very uncomfortable position. She nods vehemently thinking that I'm actually going to give her some kind of relief. As Dominic Wolfe says: "Silly Girls!" Will they never learn? So I add a crotchrope, run it through a pulley overhead, then down to her harness ballgag. Not only does it hurt to rest her legs by sitting on a thin rope running through her pussy, it pulls hard on her head harness. No relief. Anywhere. Poor Emi.

Duration: 11:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6444kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 564.6 MB

Download Lew Rubens - Emi stocks in a box

Kira Noir Trained to Fist Her Own Ass!

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Kira Noir, Bill Bailey
Genres: bondage, rope bondage, teacher, slave, bdsm, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, humiliation, role play, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex

Bill Bailey puts Kira Noir to the task of fucking herself. In the ass. With her own fist! Bailey warms the slave girl up with a hard, sloppy face fucking in tight rope bondage. Then it´s face down, ass up for some doggie pounding, ass stretching, anal slave training! Kira get´s Bills big dick in all her holes by the time she is on her back with her thighs tied open, begging for Bill´s come! Kira is smokin` hot in this filthy film about stretching anal limits.

Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kira Noir Trained to Fist Her Own Ass!

Carissa Dumond Standing Kneeling - Part 4

After being on her feet all day, Carissa is ready to spend some time on her knees. Once down, I replace her gag with an open mouth dental version after hooding her with a latex hood that is a tad to big, but I tighten it up when I add a posture collar. I added some behind the scenes footage at the end of her being released and her reactions.

Duration: 29:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2954kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 665.0 MB

Download Carissa Dumond Standing Kneeling - Part 4

Blondie in Bondage

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

We'd call this suspension hanging Delirious Hunter out to dry, but between the bondage and the corporal punishment she's dripping wet, even before the vibrators.

Duration: 54:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Blondie in Bondage
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05957 секунды с 9 запросами