View Single Post
Old 09-16-2024, 08:12 AM   #1567
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Slave Training Dallas Black Tsaile

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: John Strong, Dallas Black
Genres: brunette, slave, Petite, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex
Video language: English
Beautiful brunette spinner Dallas Black is turned into a shaved submissive sex slave by slave trainer John Strong
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4837kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Training Dallas Black

Kira Noir Trained to Fist Her Own Ass! Waynoka

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Kira Noir, Bill Bailey
Genres: bondage, rope bondage, teacher, slave, bdsm, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, humiliation, role play, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex
Bill Bailey puts Kira Noir to the task of fucking herself. In the ass. With her own fist! Bailey warms the slave girl up with a hard, sloppy face fucking in tight rope bondage. Then it´s face down, ass up for some doggie pounding, ass stretching, anal slave training! Kira get´s Bills big dick in all her holes by the time she is on her back with her thighs tied open, begging for Bill´s come! Kira is smokin` hot in this filthy film about stretching anal limits.
Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kira Noir Trained to Fist Her Own Ass!

Lady Sonia San Pedro

Cast: Lady Sonia
Genres: MILF, Big Tits, RolePlay, BlowJob, Fucked
He called knowing that I would be at home alone and my husband would be out. Completely unaware of what he had planned I made him a cup of tea and then went to answer my phone and while I was out of the room and he took his chance and carefully poured the substance over the sugar cube and then put the sugar into my tea... It just took a couple of sips... One moment I am a prim and proper housewife preparing for an evening home with my husband when all of a sudden I start to feel hot and I get a strange tingling sensation in my pussy as I feel myself getting wet! I can feel my clit start to grow and all I seem to be able to thing about is the young mans cock and how desperate I am to feel it inside me! I really don't know what is happening and no matter how hard I try not to my eyes just keep moving to his crotch and I am desperate to feel him! I try so desperately to keep control but as the substance goes to work it's just impossible for me not to do something about it and in minutes I have taken him up to my bedroom and he is fucking me with his thick cock and I am a desperate panting whore ready to do that he wants to do with me! His thick cock stretches me as I mount him and ride him hard... I know that my husband is going to be able tell that something has happened... But this young mans plans also include filling me with his cum even though he knows that I am not using any form of contraception at all! He has made his plans very carefully and now he is going to REALLY enjoy himself with my tight married pussy and there is absolutely nothing that I can do about it!
Duration: 18:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 666.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Sonia

Big Tits, Tight Dress, High Heels: New Slave Training Violet Starr Chepachet

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Seth Gamble, Violet Starr
Genres: ball gag, big tits, bondage, curvy, gag, pain, rope bondage, slave, high heels, Feet, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play, discipline, anal
Big Tits, Tight Dress, High Heels all tied up in rope bondage. The stunningly gorgeous Violet Starr is helpless and ready to have her curvy firm body frisked from head to toe. With a ball gag in her mouth, there´s nothing she can do but have her huge natural tits felt up like a little slut, her big round firm ass slapped red, and her sensitive nipples tormented. When the flogger and cane come out, her training truly begins. Her big tits and wet pussy are brutally hit causing screams of pain which Violet learns to turn into pleasure for her orgasms. When she forgets her lessons her feet are caned and punished, but she will learn. She will learn to take a huge cock deep down her throat, and have her pussy pounded with hard fucking. All this pain will turn into pleasure as her body is filled with orgasms when her hair is pulled and her pussy is slapped red.
Duration: 56:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Tits, Tight Dress, High Heels: New Slave Training Violet Starr

Chloe Cherry Gagged and Bound Kaiser

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Chloe Cherry, Tommy Pistol
Genres: straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, electricity, leather
Chloe Cherry sits, gagged and bound to a wooden chair in a red pleated skirt that´s been pulled up to show that her hairy pussy has had an hitachi vibrator secured directly beneath it. Chloe´s wrists are bound behind her back with rope and her milky thighs tied to the chair with leather belts. Black rubber pads are stuck to her upper-thighs pulsing electricity into each muscle. James Mogul has some questions and stands wearing knee-high black leather boots at the helm of this interrogation holding two potentiometers. One knob controlling the electricity and the other knob controlling the strength of the vibe, depending on her answers. Next we find our adorable blonde damsel squatting with her thighs bound to her ankles wearing only white thigh-high stockings, balancing on her tippy toes, her tits bound with rope, tied to the ceiling. Tommy pistol gets his cock ready in the background as James Mogul makes Chloe zap herself with electricity while he flogs her. Soon after, Tommy Pistol walks up and stuffs his cock deep down her throat covering her face and tits with her spit. Unhappy with her open-mouth blow job, Tommy strictly reminds her to keep her lips tight as James Mogul applies the nipple clamps once again. In the next scene we find Chloe on her back with her legs spread eagle bound with rope. Mogul attaches two clothespins to her pussy and rips out an orgasm with an old fashioned vibrator pressing it on her exposed clit. Tommy comes in and fucks her pussy and ass deep and hard going back and forth. In the final scene Chloe is placed on her knees with her thighs tied to her calves and her ass is fucked fast and hard until she begs for his cum.
Duration: 1:19:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chloe Cherry Gagged and Bound

Training the Ass Licking Fluffer Belvidere Center

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Tommy Pistol, Casey CalvertZoey Monroe
Genres: domestic, ass licking, kinky, threesome, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play
Casey Calvert turns gorgeous Zoe Monroe into her personal sex fluffer. The best kinky threesome sex site on the web!
Duration: 55:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4838kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training the Ass Licking Fluffer

Clinic Sex and bizarre rubber fetish 21 Cape Canaveral

Genres: Fetish, Latex, Rubber, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Medical, Clinic, Fisting
Video language: German
Filled up with hot pee through the stomach sound. But, from the beginning. You probably noticed here, that I love roleplay. In his dreams the exam was a complete other one. For a x-ray exam he got to get a stomach sound. After this is done, he only dreamed of a nasty perverted nurse, wearing some horny rubber under her uniform and some pee pants. The hole day horny in the clinic. Horny idea? What do you think? Ok, check out what really happened and what was only illusion. Have fun and enjoy his clinic dreams
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:31:38
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1011kbps
Audio: 94kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clinic Sex and bizarre rubber fetish 21
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06225 секунды с 9 запросами