Old 09-15-2024, 11:04 PM   #21769
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Campfire Stories - Elise Graves

Campfire Stories - Elise Graves

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Elise Graves decided that for her trip to the farm with PD she wanted to get the total BDSM experience. That means rigorous bondage, day in and day out. It means being treated like a piece of meat, to be stripped, cleaned and devoured. When he decides to take her out for a bit of a camping trip there is no way he is going to let her ride inside the truck. A few ropes solve the transportation problem.

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 488.4 MB

Download Campfire Stories - Elise Graves

Brooke Bliss Anchored

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Brooke Bliss
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Brooke's first mistake was not following the age old saying "dress for the job you want." In other words, she's still wearing clothing. O.T. quickly cuts of the tight sexy dress she wore for us and pulls down her panties.

Duration: 32:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Brooke Bliss Anchored

Balcony Bound Isabella

After a very naked interview, Master Savage makes use of her full natural breasts in an excrutiating tit torment and bondage session. A heavy fishing weight is hung from her incredibly pliable labia as pussy juice drips from her pain ridden twat. Isabella suffers more pain and anguish as she is tied to the cold concrete floor of an outsdoor balcony in full view of a public street

Duration: 57:31
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1422kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 653.9 MB

Download Balcony Bound Isabella

This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Armani by her hair and grope her tits a bit before I go get more rope to bind them. I leave her for a short while, but when I come back, I have more rope and I bind her large firm tits up nice and tight! I add one more length of rope, before I lift her off the chair and onto the floor. I leave her to struggle on the floor, but I soon return. I add a few layers of microfoam tape over her gag, before I hogtie her. I sit back to watch her struggle and moan. After a while, I realize that I had a rope tied into her hair from earlier. I decide to implement that. I tie her head back, making her bondage even more severe. I leave her to struggle once more. I eventually return. I want to see her struggle a little more enthusiastically, so I smack her ass a few times as motivation. She tries and struggles as hard as she can, but her struggles are futile. It doesn't matter, they are for you and me. When I finally remove the gag, it seems her attitude has changed for the better! I remove the breast bondage and then start on the rest of the ropes as the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download This Isn't the Kind of Party She's Used To - Part 2

As Tears Go By part 2

Studio: Shadow Lane

In the sequel to As Tears Go By, Miss St. Clair (Amelia Rutherford) must endure a painful interview with the (Keith Jones) of little Minnie Clifford, the pupil she wrongfully spanked and who was subsequently pulled out of Braemar in protest.
Mr. Clifford informs Miss St. Clair that he never signed off on corporal punishment for his and demands satisfaction from the arrogant English girl, summarily informing her that he intends to spank her long and hard in order to get it.
Sternly turning her over his knee, Mr. Clifford proceeds to give the lissome music teacher an extremely sound spanking and stinging scolding, reddening her round, firm, ballet-trained bottom to pure cherry before he is done.
Mr. Clifford administers the final phase of Miss St. Clair's well deserved punishment in the form of a traditional caning of twelve of the best strokes, leaving the lovely academician well marked and in tears.
The action is strictly disciplinary, the dialog trenchantly witty and the stunning Amelia's responses all any true connoisseur of spanking could wish for. Keith Jones and Amelia Rutherford's exciting and engaging personalities are given full reign to express themselves As Tears Go By Volume 2 and the result is a sparkling gem of pure spanking entertainment. This may become your favorite video ever.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 54:59
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 482.7 MB

Download As Tears Go By part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.40512 секунды с 9 запросами