luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Pleasant Aliens - Carol Castro, Milla, Mel, Manuela, Nicole

Pleasant Aliens - Carol Castro, Milla, Mel, Manuela, Nicole

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Video language: English

4 aliens who study humans abduct Carol to get to know her closely. The brunette wakes up without understanding anything, and lets herself be carried away by the aliens who gradually undress her and caress her body. They soon take the opportunity to taste Carol's private parts and write down every sensation, skin texture and human reaction. Of course, the aliens have fun during their study, especially getting to know Carol's delicious pussy and open ass, her admirable feet and her delicious nipples to suck, and they like to watch the faces of satisfaction of the girl, who even cums. It seems that Carol is the favorite human of these naughty aliens!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:53
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4020kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Pleasant Aliens - Carol Castro, Milla, Mel, Manuela, Nicole

The Bitch Bender - Judgement Day Part 1

The Bitch Bender(Judgement Day Part 1) featuring Lola Babylon, Ceci Delores, Lydia McLane and Gord. Remastered SD video from Gord's classic Judgement Day.

Duration: 19:17
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1561kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 238.6 MB

Download The Bitch Bender - Judgement Day Part 1

Stephanie gagged for the first time

Cute Stephanie wanted to try our leather wrist cuffs, and a nice leather collar was another thing she wanted to experience. She did not expect to be gagged though, but when we showed her the red ball she admitted she wanted to try that too. Maybe Stephanie is not so innocent! She did a great job, she was gagged for quite a long time! At first, she did not understand how to breathe properly so it sounded like she was having a lot of trouble with the red ballgag, but she got more relaxed and we even got a little smile out of her! Gags are not that hard, it just requires training! Stephanie needs a lot more gag hours, but this is a good start!

Duration: 2:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 247.1 MB

Download Stephanie gagged for the first time

Disgusted And Breathless - Alana, Olivia Mattos, Jennifer

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Video language: English

Alana and Olivia arrive at a party and start to make out, getting into the mood of romance. Jennifer, the slave, hears the noise of these two and goes to the bedroom, disturbing the moment and criticizing their lesbianism. Do you think she will get away with it? Of course not! To make her even more disgusted and breathless, the two girls sit with their pussies in her face, making her disappear under their lower parts and even between their buttocks. Alana and Olivia rub themselves on Jennifer's face and leave her breathless for long seconds, without the chance to escape. They still pass baby oil over their bodies, to slide even more, generating more pleasure for their pussies and more stifling for Jennifer who is trapped between their legs. Wow!

Duration: 30:42
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4019kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 947.2 MB

Download Disgusted And Breathless - Alana, Olivia Mattos, Jennifer

Selfie Secretary

Johnny hasn't been home a lot lately. I get a little bit bored working at home alone without him. So, I figured if I will be sitting around without any Johnny interaction, I will just have to create some. On this particular day, I am wearing a gold satin blouse, coordinated with plaid skirt (there may be a little bit of purple in the plaid-just sayin), garter belt, stockings and golden high heels. I take my trusty desk chair to the living room and proceed to film myself in front of the faux fireplace. I put on leather cuffs and tie my legs together at the ankles and knees with rope once I am seated. Then I pop a drool worthy red ball gag in my mouth and attach my leather cuff clad wrists to some sports cuffs on the arms of the chair. I proceed to struggle (as you do when you are tied to a chair) and thoroughly enjoy my self imposed bondage. Who said you need a "bad guy", a boss or a partner for a little secretary action?

Duration: 7:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 329.2 MB

Download Selfie Secretary
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07893 секунды с 9 запросами