View Single Post
Old 09-15-2024, 10:53 AM   #21765
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Self Bondage Bodystocking

Self Bondage Bodystocking

Mina is wearing a sexy bodystocking combo and leather harness, she starts by strapping her legs together with belts and then handcuffs herself behind her back. Sexy struggling ensues before she is gagged on screen and has her elbows bound to make things more difficult. Finally the handcuff key is given to her, but with her elbows bound its impossible to reach the keyhole to undo the handcuffs. Poor Mina, who knows when she will get out! A Sexy 20 minute update!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6892kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Self Bondage Bodystocking

Submissive Wife Part II

So, I imagine that it would go without saying, that if I must be tied up and gagged during the day in my usually 1950's housewife attire, I must wear lingerie and be tied up at night as well. Johnny is definitely very consistent in this manner. I know what to expect after 22 years in this relationship. At any rate, I put on a sheer coral nightie with coral silk panties, garter belt and stockings and Johnny hogties me on the bed with white rope. This time, the thick white cloth gag has made it's way into my mouth and I am to struggle on the bed, while Johnny gets ready to get settled in for the night. I am pretty sure that he could watch me for hours without complaint. I mean, I am not complaining either!

Duration: 10:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 474.2 MB

Download Submissive Wife Part II

Sgt. Major Bondage Classics part 4

Studio: Bondage BarrixV

Three very sexy pieces of ass get the rough treatment from the Sarge in this release. Cherry Torn takes some severe tit bondage and hard impact play like only a true pain slut can. Dylan has never had her ass beat so harshly before, watch her ass redden as she screams for relief. Watch as Elena gets her plump cunt split in hald by a rough crotch rope. Never bound before she gets her hyman split just right. All three beauties are to cum again and again.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:06:06
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 969.2 MB

Download Sgt. Major Bondage Classics part 4

DragonLily

Cast: DragonLily
Genres: Fear Play ,natural boobs ,Dunking ,Bondage ,Brunette ,Rope Bondage ,Submission ,Domination ,Curvy ,BDSM
Video language: English

We put Dragonlilly through the bondage paces in this hot update. Her asian skin goes so well with tight hemp rope and bamboo in this tribute to the artist Haffnium. Dragonlilly loves to sub and its easy to tell while she is begging to come before each orgasm. As beautiful as her orgasms are I just couldnt deny her.much.Thanks Dragonlilly. Your gift of submission is a wonderful thing.

Duration: 50:26
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 587.4 MB

Download DragonLily

Silver Dress Part II

For this set, Johnny just shot a little extra video of my silver dress, high heels, garter belt, stockings and panties. My arms are still secured above my head with metal cuffs to the electric hoist and my legs apart with a spreader bar. I still sport my metal collar and a super duper silver duct tape gag. But, if you look really closely, what is different is that Johnny has pulled up my dress to show you my garters and shiny panties better. That's right, since I can't leave the house, I might as well show my panties!

Duration: 9:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 403.7 MB

Download Silver Dress Part II
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03591 секунды с 9 запросами