View Single Post
Old 09-15-2024, 08:50 AM   #1607
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2 Kitchener

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A large white ballgag that just barely fits in Ashley's mouth is strapped in tight. I then spend a little time slapping and squeezing her tits. More wire is then added to her wire bra, tightening it up. I clamp her nipples with extra heavy duty clamps. I then twist and pull the clamps up tight around the back of her neck and then tie it off to the other. Poor Ashley starts to drool, and the tears start to run down her cheeks. I continue adding rope, tying her ankles up and to the back of the chair, her legs apart. Soon the snot is flowing as well. I finally remove the clamps before finishing up the ropes on her legs. I once again slap her tits and now her inner thighs as well. I use a pair of pliers to tighten up her wire bra before I start binding her tits with thin cord. After I finish her right tit, I remove her ballgag and replace it with a cleave gag. I then continue binding her other tit. After they are bound I commence slapping them over and over again as Ashley whimpers, yelps, and moans. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tit Torture For Ashley - Part 2

Casey Cumming Ridgeley

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
What keeps Casey Calvert cumming back for more? That's simple. It's the special blend of corporal punishment and intense rope bondage that has made the gold standard for so long. Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casey Cumming

Deep Throat Beaver Bay

Violet Monroe has her dreams dominated by intense fantasies of being tied up in rope and used for some strange man's pleasure. She goes to sleep at night with visions of Jack Hammer's strong hands pulling her body into position and then locking her into position with hard bondage. Well, dreams do come true, and this time in better ways than she could imagine.
Duration: 51:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6758kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deep Throat

Cock Crunch Evansdale

BDSM princess Ashley Lane is in quite the predicament. Her neck is locked in a strict metal collar, hands shackled below her. She kicks her feet in nervous anticipation before Jesse enters to shove his cock down her waiting throat. She struggles to swallow every inch against the restrictive collar. Ashley’s a perfect little throat slut, gagging down his dick while he holds her head down on him.
Duration: 31:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Crunch

The Sweetest Kiss Baconton

Mira Raine sat on my table and told me that her favorite thing in the world was challenging rope bondage. I give her a quick look and I know she isn't lying. For some girls their favorite part about bondage is getting out of it, but for Mira being bound is the sweetest thing she's ever known. There are many ways to challenge a bondage slut. My first choice is a brutal hog-tie. Her back is arched, her elbows are pulled together and she can only rest her weight on her hips. I like keeping Mira's tits up in the air so I can whip and clip them.
Duration: 45:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7270kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sweetest Kiss
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09550 секунды с 9 запросами