View Single Post
Old 09-14-2024, 11:52 PM   #21755
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default She Needed the Money - Part 3

She Needed the Money - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Summer's wrists are attached to the overhead hoist, before it is raised. Summer bends over as her shoulders are stressed. I add a few more cinched zipties to her ankles to complete her leg bondage. I let her get used to her bondage for a few minutes, before I return to increase the severity a bit. I tighten up the zipties pulling her wrists up even more. Summer still seems to be handling this ulta-strict bondage quite well, until I start ziptying her head back. She now finally starts making some, thanks to her huge mouth filling gag, muffled sounds. I would like to clover clamp her nipples and maybe tie them off to her knees, but I get the feeling Summer is almost to her breaking point, so I quickly clamp her nipples with some heavy spring clamps. This is where Part 3 ends. A little more tape is wrapped around her head and under her chin, before I leave her to endure her tight bondage. I return, and after a few more ass slaps and tit squeezes, I make her beg for release of the clamps and from her bondage. I added some behind the scenes footage of Summer being cut out of the zipties and from her gag. She has some interesting commentary after the gag was taken out.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 405.6 MB

Download She Needed the Money - Part 3

Assylum - Cummie's Anal Cloning Patient: Ava Little

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm

Cummie's assfucking and sperm-eating training reaches its sick finale in this last part of her documentary. Orderly Grind hateplows her ass while she sits on her cat tree and then piledrives her until she can't take anymore.

Duration: 32:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6102kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Assylum - Cummie's Anal Cloning Patient: Ava Little

Darling

Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: Breast Bondage ,Vaginal Penetration ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Submission ,Rope Bondage ,Big Tits ,Bondage ,Pain
Video language: English

Darling, Darling, Darling. There is truth to thestatement that a painter is only as good as thequality of the paint he is working with. Same holdstrue to Riggers. They are only as good as the modelsthey are working with. Darling is a true BDSMlifestyler, who loves bondage almost more thananything in her life. Some of Hogtied's best imagerycomes when Matt and Darling get together. Enjoy.

Duration: 40:35
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 472.6 MB

Download Darling

Help Me Understand The Pain - Amarna Miller, Day One

Cast: Amarna Miller ,Bill Bailey
Genres: Rough Sex ,BDSM ,Female Slave ,Rope Bondage ,Slave ,Humiliation ,Anal ,Redhead ,Oral Sex ,drool

Gorgeous red-head submissive pain slut Amarna Miller wants to be tied up and flogged before you fuck her, but she does not understand why. Amarna learns the connection between her masochism and her pussy in this opening day of slave training.
A devastating inverted blowjob covers the trainees face in spit and drool. Then a strict strappado fuck with hard nipple clamp play. Her tits bounce painfully as her pussy is rammed. A painful rope suspension tests the depth of her tolerance, and she is finished off with a rough sex scene that leaves her exhausted, delighted, and covered in come.

Duration: 53:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Help Me Understand The Pain - Amarna Miller, Day One

Slutty Entertainment

Cast: January Seraph ,Winter Sky
Genres: Caning ,Femdom ,LezDom ,Tattoo ,Corporal Punishment ,Strap On ,Flogging ,Pussy Eating ,Lesbian ,Sub

Winter Sky desperately wants to be of more service for sex and taught how to be a better slut. January Seraph's a tough and sexy dom that makes Winter into the perfect pussy licking, cock sucking, horny, sexually servicing slut everyone wants to punish and fuck! This update includes humiliation, inflatable gag, flogging, caning, tit torment, pussy licking, butt plug, strap-on fucking, rough lesbian sex and domination.

Duration: 52:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Slutty Entertainment
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14140 секунды с 9 запросами