View Single Post
Old 09-14-2024, 09:19 PM   #21754
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Stay Part II Bonus

Stay Part II Bonus

This is pretty much a lot like the first set, but, Johnny noticed that my skirt fell down and you couldn't see those very shiny panties. So, he had to pull up my skirt and reveal my very shiny panties. And, of course watch me struggle some more (oh bother!) before letting me remove that very cumbersome gag. I think he really just wanted an excuse to extend the sweater bondage fun!

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 237.7 MB

Download Stay Part II Bonus

Slut Slave Training, 1

If you have not noticed, Octavia has a very strong rebellious streak...I enjoy it from time to time, but sometimes I long to see her trained and well behaved...I bring in Sera, who has always been such a sweet submissive who endures with grace, to inspire Octavia, and try to show her how a good slut slave behaves.

Duration: 13:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2810kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 300.4 MB

Download Slut Slave Training, 1

Serene Isley

Serene is doing a webcam show which starts off with her stripping after a long day at work into her lingerie and high heels. She wants to relax with self bondage and starts by binding her legs at the knees and ankles. A ballgag and leather armsleeve come next and she's quickly secured by her own hand. She finally decides that the show is over and tries to free herself from the armbinder only to find to her horror that she's stuck in it. She struggles and tries to free her arms from the binder, but can't manage. We stop back in on her a couple of hours later when she's still tightly bound and apparently without someone to free her. Someone is getting a very long webcam show.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4946kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 695.2 MB

Download Serene Isley

Straight Jacket

I wouldn't say we have resisted getting a straightjacket in the past, but it hasn't exactly been something that we really thought fit in with our site. But, we finally decided to get this white leather straightjacket and I kinda like it. I may be crazy though. It is warm and cozy and makes being tied up a lot easier. Of course, Johnny pairs it with this not so sweet over the mouth leather harness gag and spotted satin panties. Watch me struggle around in may bare legs and feet and wish it was you getting to have this much fun!

Duration: 6:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 302.5 MB

Download Straight Jacket

Curiosity Wrecked the Pretty Girl

Cast: Tati Russo
Genres: Nipple Clamps ,smooth ,Fingering ,slim ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,Blonde ,BDSM ,Feet ,Bondage
Video language: English

Tati Russo is a beautiful delicate flower of a girl with a tight body, wavy blond hair and sparkly blue eyes. She looks like she should be off frolicking in the sunshine on some green rolling hills, but instead she's here in the basement for her first Device Bondage shoot.
We take our cute new friend and chain her on top of a box with her legs spread wide like a whore. We flog her smooth pink pussy, rubber band her sensitive feet and clamp her tender puffy nipples. We tease Tati with the vibrator, then tie the nipple clamps to her toes and cane her all over her precious little body just to watch her squirm. She begs us to let her cum, so we rip an intense orgasm from her shaved cunt. After Tati cums, we keep the vibrator pushed onto that sensitive clit. Be careful what you ask for, Sweetie.

Duration: 19:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 443.2 MB

Download Curiosity Wrecked the Pretty Girl
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03682 секунды с 9 запросами