View Single Post
Old 09-14-2024, 08:37 PM   #21753
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sydney Hale - Drooling on the Coffee Table

Sydney Hale - Drooling on the Coffee Table

As I was prancing around in my thigh highs, tight skirt and high heels I was trying to get some bad attention. Begging my guy to be playful, I didn't have to beg very hard as he grabbed the rope and instantly had my hands tied behind my back. Followed by a tight crotch rope that xxxx my skirt to ride up and reveal a little more than I was expecting. As I was talking back and him he decided it best to add the ball gag. As I tried to struggle the rope felt like it kept getting tighter and tighter around my wrists. With not much grace I was thrown onto the coffee table face down. The drool streaming out of my month was creating a puddle. My hair kept getting stuck in it. My guy finally crossed my ankles and tied the rope around them and attached it up to the top of my gag. It was extremely uncomfortable. With the rope around my upper arms my hands were completely numb. My paid off!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 153.3 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Drooling on the Coffee Table

Shameless - Calico

Skin like silk, beautiful pussy, big nipples, multi-orgasmic, and shameless. Calico's cream. She's butter. PD stuffs her wet cunt panties in her mouth and tapes them in. He tapes her eyelid open. Bound in a reverse hogtie, her body arched upward, a vibrator makes her come. Then she comes to Mr. Pogo fucking her. With every limb bound, a crotch rope ties her hair to her nipples. She shudders as a vibrator holds her in thrall. How often does she come? She loses count.

Format: real
Duration: 44:15
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 148.3 MB

Download Shameless - Calico

StraponSquad Marina Angel Endures Lesbian Domination Threesome

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StraponSquad
Cast: Marina Angel, Esmi Lee and Abella Danger
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Lesbo

The sexy and horny Marina Angel has played in our studio and dungeon so many times, usually giving deepthroat BJs and begging for rough sex. Her last visit was most challenging with a lesbian domination threesome. She runs into Mistresses Esmi Lee ..

Duration: 28:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7903kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download StraponSquad Marina Angel Endures Lesbian Domination Threesome

Muffling The Virus - Tay, Alessia

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Video language: English

Alessia starts coughing while cleaning Tay's house, and the domme soon worries. When Alessia says she is suspicious of Coronavirus, Tay decides to stifle the virus that is coming out of the girl's airway... With her ass! Keeping Alessia trapped between her legs, Tay makes her disappear under her buttocks, in addition to rolling around in the slave's face, completely preventing her from breathing and spreading the virus. Alessia gets desperate due to breathlessness, but Tay makes sure to stay on top of her face for long seconds. In addition, the domme uses body oil to make Alessia even more short of breath, and continues to make the slave disappear between her buttocks. Wow!

Duration: 32:29
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC, 6335kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Muffling The Virus - Tay, Alessia

Summer School

Whitney Morgan and I end up in the same class in summer school. I am pretty sure the teacher, Johnny, is going to be in for quite the summer! No worries! He knows exactly what to do with giddy girls in school uniforms complete with knee high socks and keds. He all ties us in ball ties with rope on the floor and puts big thick tape gags over our mouths. This may keep us quiet long enough for him to be able to get a little bit of teaching done. And, we look way cuter this way!

Duration: 10:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 468.7 MB

Download Summer School
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09357 секунды с 9 запросами