View Single Post
Old 09-14-2024, 06:30 PM   #21751
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope a...

Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 1

Kimberly has been late to the office almost every day this week and to top it off, she pissed off a very important client today. I still may fire her, but for now I'm going to administer an attitude adjustment. The clip starts with me leading an already bound and ballgagged Kimberly back to the storage area. I push her over an old bed and smack her ass before grabbing more rope. I bind her legs around her upper and lower thighs, as well as her calves and ankles. After her legs are completely and tightly bound, I lift her up onto the bed and smack her ass more. I sit back and watch her struggle for a while, before I return with more rope. I use the rope to put Kimberly into a tight hogtie. I sit back once again to watch her struggle... Kimberly is left on the bed to struggle in her hogtie for a bit, but she's trying to untie a knot, and we can't have that. I grab some twine and use it to tie her thumbs back. Next I roll her on her side and cut open her soft sweater and pull her tits out of her bra. I think about clamping them, but we'll wait for now. The last 2 to 3 minutes is Kimberly struggling in her hogtie.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:43
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 372.3 MB

Download Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 1

Spring Break Gone Wrong - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I push the Spring Breaker up against a tree. She still has the rope around her wrists from when she was tied on the hood of my truck, so I simply tie them together. I tie and cinch her waist to the tree next. Her legs are spread and tied to trees on each side, before I bind her ample tits. I crotchrope her and tightly tie it off to a stake driven into the ground in front of her. I step away and watch her writhe and moan for a while. This is what spring break should be about! I decide she can still move to much for my liking, and I am soon adding more rope to remedy this. Her elbows are bound together, before I loop a rope over both of her wrist ropes. and tie it off to the trees beside her. Much better. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 866.8 MB

Download Spring Break Gone Wrong - Part 2

Taylor's Test - Part 1

This is Taylor's first visit, and like usual with first time models I just tie her up and see how she does. I start by binding her wrists behind her back. You can tell by the look on her face that Taylor loves being bound. We chit chat as I tie her. I neckrope her next and then start to smack her ass. You can tell by her moans that she like being spanked as well. So far so good! Soon I raise her skirt, revealing her orange satin panties, and continue spanking Taylor's perfect ass. I turn her back around and grope her tits. She tells me that she enjoys being manhandled as well. I crotchrope Taylor and she mentions that she'll probably make a mess of the panties... once again, she seems perfect. I continue asking questions as I bind her. After I have some rope under her ass cheeks, I turn her around again and smack her ass again for a while. Once done, I grab and turn her any which way I want by her tit. I expose her tits and once again start slapping and groping them. Taylor moans and thanks me. I add several bands of rope to her upper legs, before I once again smack her ass and grope her. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope and order her to take a seat.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 993.1 MB

Download Taylor's Test - Part 1

Maggie Mead Rosebud

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Maggie Mead
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Pd went to the store and he almost left thinking they didn't have anything to keep him busy for the night. Then he saw Maggie Mead in the parking lot and knew he had to have her. She didn't have a price tag so Pd just packed her up, threw her in a cart and brought her home. Now it is time to give this new toy a test.

Duration: 41:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1423kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 487.8 MB

Download Maggie Mead Rosebud

Alexa bound and made to come again & again

Cast: Lochai ,Alexa Von Tess
Video language: English

We take Alexa through her paces of self gratification, made to get herself off time and time again as she fights the sting of the nipple clamps. This woman is so hot that she actually burns out one of our vibrators & needs to switch to another mid orgasm!
Suspended in tight win lose situations she fights against what her body wants. Time and time again her orgasms are ripped from her tight body as she fights her ties, her pussy is so wet that the clamps can't even find a hold long enough.

Duration: 48:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Alexa bound and made to come again & again
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07488 секунды с 9 запросами