View Single Post
Old 09-14-2024, 05:25 PM   #21750
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Bound Pussy:TS Venus Lux Fucks A tied up Pussy Cums Twice...

Bound Pussy:TS Venus Lux Fucks A tied up Pussy Cums Twice All over Her

Cast: Venus Lux ,Jessie Parker
Genres: Blowjob ,top ,Brunette ,TS Fucks Female ,natural boobs ,Role Play ,black hair ,Bondage ,bottom ,TS
Video language: English

This is a rare and awesome treat - Venus Lux completely dominating a bound up Jessie Parker. Venus cums twice, makes Jessie squirt and scream her name while cumming.
Bound and helpless, all Jessie can do is offer her pussy to Venus who needs no inviting to take what she wants. She cuts off Jessie's clothes and plows her hard cock into her pussy until she cums. But Venus is not an average Dom, her cock is hard again moments after cumming and she uses it to fuck Jessie's throat while demanding she squirt. All this would be enough for most Doms and subs, but not for Venus. She fucks Jessie again cumming one more time all over her belly while Jessie looks her deep in the eye with her smeared make-up and fucked out face.Hard bondage, a well-worked sub and two pop shots for one of the best TS tops in the business - this is TsPussyHunters

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4749kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 996.1 MB

Download Bound Pussy:TS Venus Lux Fucks A tied up Pussy Cums Twice All over Her

Richelle Ryan Is that Snooky?

Cast: Richelle Ryan
Genres: Curvy ,Submission ,Domination ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,Fingering ,Pain ,switch ,Brunette ,fake boobs

Welcome Richelle Ryan to Device Bondage, this 100% hot Italian is easy to look at. Richelle tells us she gets confused for Snooky from the Jersey Shore all the time.
We love girls with FF boobs and shaved pussies, and we love when they are spread out helpless, their body open for whatever will happen. As it turns out, this one is as fussy as the real Snooky. We make her suffer to her level of pain and suffering so that's what really matters.
She does look good cumming and cumming once we lock a giant cock up her shaved snatch with a vibrator on it. She can't escape so we just make her cum and cum.

Duration: 14:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 332.1 MB

Download Richelle Ryan Is that Snooky?

Shade Paine and Chanta-Rose

Cast: Shade Paine ,Chanta-Rose
Genres: Facesitting ,Strap On ,Caning ,Pussy Eating ,Femdom ,Pain ,LezDom ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs

Shade Pain is very submissive in her personal life. Chanta does a great job in punishing her and lets her have a wicked caning right at the moment of orgasm.

Duration: 32:21
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 376.8 MB

Download Shade Paine and Chanta-Rose

Powerhouse of orgasms

Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Curvy ,Big Tits ,BDSM ,Submission ,Handler ,other hair color ,Fingering ,shaved

Bella's arms are restrained tightly by chain with her legs spread and ankles fastened to the floor. With her breasts clamped tight we flog her ass and pussy as she screams and drools all over herself through her open mouth gag.
Bella cums so hard she yanks her tits right out of the clamp, so we decide to add weights to her nipple clamps and whip them right off. After shoving a dick and vibe into Bella's swollen cunt we crank on the chain around her arms making her work for her next orgasm. She suffers as the chain bites into her arms as she pulls down harder nearly breaking the vibrator to get off.
Watch this voluptuous cumnivore suffer for you as she works for her orgasms.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 335.8 MB

Download Powerhouse of orgasms

Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl

After weighing the pros and cons, I decided that it would be easier to outsource the capture of Ultra Girl. She is delivered at my feet and I get to work after groping her for a short while. I place her on a table and remove her boots. In the next scene Ultra Girl is suspended by her ankles as she starts to regain a little energy. Instead of destroying it, her belt is hanging next to her up in the ceiling to taunt her. After watching her struggle for a bit, I rope her elbows together tightly before snipping off her shorts and gagging her with them. Her thighs are bound and then she is crotchroped, which is tied off to her wrists. Her leotard is ripped open, before I spin her around. I have my fun manhandling my helpless, inverted captive. I slowly cut away her entire outfit, effectively stripping her of her identity. I enjoy watching her struggle upside down almost nude for a while, before returning. I wrap more tape around her gag and then spend more time roughly groping her tits and slapping her ass. I turn out the lights. With Ultra Girl out of the way, I'll have complete control of the city in no time.... bawah ha ha!

Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 793.8 MB

Download Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14842 секунды с 9 запросами