See our sponge contest game with the petgirls Pandora Blake and Jane

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:02
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 281.0 MB

Download Sponge contest Pandora Blake and Jane

Prisoner Transport Part One - Calico

PD is transporting his prisoner out to his private farm. You may not be able to tell through the hood, but Calico is actually quite excited. She loves bondage and she knows that the farm is the place where he has his greatest ideas. He has an excellent one before they even get there. A weighted clamp will sway with the motion of the vehicle. This one sends a sharp jolt into her clit whenever it swings into the small bucket beneath her.
Her day actually starts when she gets to the barn. Calico thought PD was the worst of it, but he was not even interested in showing her what real pain was. Sister Dee was just waiting for this delivery. Once Calico is unloaded SD gets her chance to play. She puts clamps onto the most sensitive places she can find and makes Calico scream.

Duration: 34:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 386.2 MB

Download Prisoner Transport Part One - Calico

Kept

Well, little Miss Elise Graves, I hope you are ready for a day full of rope, cocks and canes because that is what you are looking at. PD has a few hours to kill and you know that means he is going to spend them making your life miserable. If she were more receptive of the gifts he gives her this probably would not be so bad. She wants to be a stuck up little princess though, and that has a price.

Duration: 55:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 624.2 MB

Download Kept

Lilly Taped and Mummified - Part 2

As told by Lilly Now that I'm more effectively gagged, the man in the lab coat starts using the same purple bandage to further secure me to the post.He starts at my feet and starts working his way up. Soon my entire body except me feet and tits are completely mummified, and I can't move an inch. He disappears into the shadows once again, but I know he's near as I can hear the clicking of the camera again. He returns and removes my gag. What a relief... That gag was brutal! He immediately shoves a fuzzy tube in my mouth. Now that I think about it, it was probably a short paint roller. It just barely fits and completely forces my mouth open. He now wraps my entire head with the purple bandage and then adds black tape as well. He then gives some attention to my tits, the only part of me exposed. He clamps my nipples. He steps away and I hear the camera clicking away again. He takes the clamps off, but he's not done with my poor tits yet. He starts slapping them with what feels like a thin spatula. He eventually unwraps my head and walks off leaving me bound and with the tube in my mouth. He switches off the lights and I am left in darkness. That's the last thing I remember before I wake up.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 246.8 MB

Download Lilly Taped and Mummified - Part 2

The Training of Jade Indica Day Four

Cast: Miss Jade Indica ,Maestro ,Angelica Saige ,Aiden Starr ,Jessie Cox ,Isis Love
Genres: toned ,Anal ,mixed ,Humiliation ,Female Slave ,Blonde ,shaved ,Curvy ,BDSM ,bottom
Video language: English

Day four of this little fuck-slut's training brings her to the mercy of other models in the building. She is brought around to other sets to serve the models there.

Duration: 1:09:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Training of Jade Indica Day Four
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.28982 секунды с 9 запросами