Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Angelina Valentine

Angelina Valentine

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Angelina starts with her elbows bound. We have her slowly show off her amazing body. She teases us, flaunts her amazing ass and her huge boobs. After we are sufficiently aroused, we put a hard cock in front of her amazing blow job lips and let her worship the cock with her mouth.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7264kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Angelina Valentine

Stacey Stax

Cast: Stacey Stax
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Anal ,Domination ,Electrical Play ,Slave ,Pussy Eating ,Facesitting ,Cattle Prod ,Strap On ,Bondage
Video language: English

Stacey Stax brings her sassy attitude and her big natural tits back to Wiredpussy. Princess Donna presents her with a series of challenges and predicaments to keep her attitude in check and her pussy dripping wet. First Stacey is made to keep her unbound legs spread while her pussy is shocked with the violet wand. When she is unable to keep them open like a good whore Princess Donna punishes and trains her accordingly. Lots of good predicament bondage, amazing ass licking, electro-stimulation, and lesbian domination in this shoot. Stacey and Donna have a great chemistry that is not to be missed.

Duration: 1:08:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Stacey Stax

Jackiebound part 354

It would be impossible for me to finish out this month without my beer wench! I love Oktoberfest...mainly for the beer and of course my cute little bar maid outfit that I get to wear. Well, Johnny thinks I am having a bit too much fun playing the part and decides to put me in a strict ball tie with rope in the bedroom with a plump red ball gag to keep me quiet and drooling. Works for me!
Stay tuned next week....I am sure to have a bonus update soon with my bar maid costume and a very interesting gag made custom for me by my sweet husband, Johnny! You won't want to miss it!

Duration: 10:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 466.2 MB

Download Jackiebound part 354

Sandra Silvers & Caroline Pierce

Waiting for a generous patron or two to come online, curvy corseted camgirls Caroline and Sandra, tease the screen, wondering what tonight will have in store for them, request wise they never knew what they might be asked to do next, which kept them in a state of excitement! As they reveal sneak peeks of their lace bra's and décolletage beneath satin robes, their first fella appears and adds to their tip jar asking to see them kiss, next guy joining begs to see their bare soles through silky seamed stockings pointing at his computer screen. Soon the sultry sexy lesbians are in full swing, silk scarves have been gathered and Sandra is tied up by her playmate and receiving a wanding! Both the gals have unveiled their breasts Sandra's tanned ginormous globes pressing into the bedsheets as she gets hogtied on the covers, Caroline's pierced nipples, swinging silver rings as she works to restrain her girlfriend; the scene is getting oh-so-hot. Interrupted! An intruder scares the shocked stunners as he bursts into the room, helpless, as he cinches Caroline's wrists together tightly, she can't quite believe this isn't a set up and so her struggles are minimal. Until it's too late and now neither of the MILFs can break free of their bonds!

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3917kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 783.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Caroline Pierce

InfernalRestraints Catherine de Sade Posted Part Two

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Catherine de Sade
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

A good day for Catherine DeSade is any day she can find a man who wants to use her up. Today is a good day. Damon Pierce wants to wear her out.

Duration: 51:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 582.6 MB

Download InfernalRestraints Catherine de Sade Posted Part Two
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04710 секунды с 9 запросами