View Single Post
Old 09-14-2024, 10:34 AM   #5874
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Anal Jesse Treats Blue Balls Kavala

Release Year: 2023
Studio: AnalJesse
Genres: Amateur, Anal, Asian, Brunette, Blowjob, Natural Tits, Skinny, Teen
I always fantasized about being a naughty nurse! It’s such a fun and sexy idea. One day I was working at the hospital. I received a phone call from a very sick patient. He had “blue balls” and was in a lot of pain. I quickly rushed to his bed to provide medical assistance. There is only one cure for blue balls, the patient must ejaculate.I began treatment with a sexy blowjob, but the cum didn’t come out. In nursing school, my teacher showed me how to use my asshole to massage a cock so I jumped on the bed to help the patient. I quickly inserted his cock into my ass and started to squat fuck him with long deep strokes. When a patient has blue balls it is very important to remove all the semen so I did not stop. I could feel his cock getting harder and harder and finally pulsing and cumming inside my ass. Slowing down a little I use my anal muscles to milk every drop of cum before his cock slides out. Now I am satisfied and can go back to my desk to wait for the next call.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7828kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 800.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Jesse Treats Blue Balls

Model Media - Massage Mayhem Viljandi

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Model Media
Cast: Robby Apples, Keira Croft
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Hairy, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Ass, Massage, Gagging, Cheating, POV, Cum on Pussy, Curvy, straight, caucasian, doggy style
Video language: English
Things get a little awkward when she lifts her dress to show Ethan some ink and he sees her panties.
Duration: 27:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4614kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 959.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Model Media - Massage Mayhem

The Test Subject: Latex Nurse Aiden Starr Experiments on Gia Derza Lacey

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Aiden Starr, Gia Derza
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Big Tits, Blonde, Bondage, Brunette, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Curvy, Dominatrix, Facesitting, fake boobs, Femdom, Fingering, Gag, Gaping, Humiliation, Latex, Lesbian, LezDom, Medical Fetish, natural boobs, Nurse, Pain, Pussy Eating, Ro
Struggling college student Gia Derza needs some extra money, so she signs up for random medical testing for a little payout. Gia finds herself up against latex nurse Aiden Starr, who runs a creepy dark medical facility. Aiden puts Gia through a battery of tests. She starts by fitting Gia with a gag, in order to do a proper inspection. She then tests Gia’s senses with a Wartenberg wheel. She runs it from her sexy nipples down to her clit. Aiden then spreads Gia’s hot wet pussy with a speculum, leaving it wide open for inspection. This inspection starts with rubbing her clit then fingering her hole. For further testing she adds more stimulus with a vibrator and pinwheel. She then tests Gia’s pain tolerance with clothespins on her nipples and pussy. Aiden administers another dose of pleasure and observes a huge gush as Gia’s massive orgasm explodes everywhere, leaving a huge wet mess. Aiden then flogs her pussy as she moves on to the second phase of trials. Gia is suspended upside down in the perfect position for Aiden to test her pleasure levels under stress. She vibrates Gia’s pussy and makes her cum upside down. After a few orgasms she crops her chest for a little pain after pleasure. Aiden then makes Gia lick her ass until she has a big orgasm. For the final stages of testing, Gia is tied in pile driver where Aiden pounds her ass with her big strap on. Gia’s ass is gaping so wide, Aiden goes in with her fist and does a full inspection. Then Gia is put in a doggy position where Aiden pounds her ass even harder until she orgasms again. After deep testing of Gia’s holes, Aiden sends her used up test subject packing. On to the next!
Duration: 1:08:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Test Subject: Latex Nurse Aiden Starr Experiments on Gia Derza

Boobs Nocona

Studio: Nadine-J.de
Cast: Nadine
Genres: Big Tits, Natural tits
There are no perfect whores, but there are perfect tits! This hottie's tits will just make you jerk off...
Duration: 10:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9937kbps
Audio: 280kbps

File size: 804.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boobs

Anal in the Dungeon: Liv Revamped and Derrick Pierce Burr Hill

Studio: Kink
Cast: Derrick Pierce, Liv Revamped
Genres: Anal, Athletic, Beard, black hair, Bondage, Circumcised, dungeon, Leather, mixed, muscular, natural boobs, other hair color, PIV, Sub, Tattoo, toned, trimmed
Liv’s day begins with her on her hands and knees like a good whore should be, awaiting her captor. She’s wearing an innocent looking bra and panty set, but she’s not fooling anyone here. Derrick enters and goes to work giving this slut her instructions for the day, and then dishes out some impact with his leather flogger. Her ass is spanked, then her panties ripped from her body and shoved in her mouth. As Derrick fucks her pussy, he fingers her ass and tells her that is the next hole he will . The rest of her outfit is ripped away and she is suspended in a hogtie position. Derrick uses her mouth and pussy while fucking her ass with a butt plug. Eventually the plug comes out and his cock goes deep in her ass. The final scene has Liv on her back with her arms tied behind her in a Takate Kote aka TK. Derrick uses his cat-o-nine tails to
torment Liv before using all of her holes to his satisfaction. He employs the magic wand to push Liv over the edge as he mercilessly fucks her ass until she explodes with orgasms.
Duration: 46:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9717kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal in the Dungeon: Liv Revamped and Derrick Pierce

Sarah Blake Grunstadt

Cast: Sarah Blake
Genres: multiple orgasms ,slim ,natural boobs ,Anal ,Machine Dildo ,Solo Female ,Fingering ,Vaginal Penetration ,Redhead ,other hair color
Sarah is cleaning the office, when she notices the handle of the vacuum cleaner feels “all good and tingley” when she touches it to her pussy. She reclines at the desk with a vibrator and the Hammer. Fuckzilla sees her masturbating, and directs her to bend over doggy-style, whereupon he gives her a good reaming with the Fucksall. She moves to the Intruder II, with a HUGE red dong, before finishing herself on the couch with the Monster. This is Sarah’s first time getting fucked by the machines; but by the smile on her face and the huge dongs she can take, it looks like we’ll be inviting her back soon!
Duration: 31:57
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 372.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Blake

Very Sexy Dasha HD Glen Gardner

Release Year: 2024
Studio: BrokenSluts
Cast: Very Sexy Dasha
Genres: All Sex, Brunette, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Hardcore, POV, Outdoor, Teen, Facial
Very Sexy Dasha is walking in the woods when she encounters Nitro, a guy looking to have some hot passionate sex in nature. He Asks Dasha if she'd like to have some fun with him to which she agrees. They move off the path to get out of sight.
Duration: 45:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8768kbps
Audio: 321kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Very Sexy Dasha HD
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04336 секунды с 9 запросами