View Single Post
Old 09-14-2024, 10:02 AM   #21745
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sandra Silvers, Sybian-Bound Orgasms!

Sandra Silvers, Sybian-Bound Orgasms!

Sandra stands, in an open legged predicament of note, pussy pinned onto a Sybian vibrator upon a purpose built steel device and wooden platform. Silver hair flowing over her shoulders and the red ropes restraining behemoth breasts in a sleek metallic mesh catsuit, leaving no curve to the imagination. A leather corset nips in at her waist, surrounded by another length of rope, drawing the eye towards her wrists bound behind her back, then down those finely covered legs, spread long and wide - not an easy balance in stiletto heels - upon this stage, ankles tethered to steel poles on either side. Moving in close up for the perfect voyeur point of view, as the big-titted MILF captive gets a massive mouth stuffing and generous vetwrap gag; nervously excited she waits for the powerful vibrations. The wait is brief but her endurance is not, as wave after wave of orgasmic bondage pleasure overcomes her, as her knees buckle, sinking her clit deeper against its tormentor until she is left exhausted.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 299.5 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Sybian-Bound Orgasms!

Sandra Silvers Guest Gallery

Have I mentioned that I am a big fan of the outdoors and my girlfriend, Sandra Silvers?
Well, this video is proof that all it takes is a big tree, two beautiful girls, lots of vet wrap, ball gags and a willing Dom to have a blast!
So, Sandra and I took advantage of all the right conditions, and decided to hang out all afternoon and swing back and forth in the sun. Ben (Sandra's bad guy ) obliges us by wrapping us up from head to toe in the vet wrap (minus the breasts, of course) and then hangs us by our ankles from a tall old oak tree. He even tickles our feet while in our blissful suspension, and then gives us ball gags to quiet the giggles as we swing back and forth!
It's all in a day's play for me and Sandra Silvers!

Duration: 11:13
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3028kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 274.5 MB

Download Sandra Silvers Guest Gallery

Isis Love and Gianna Lynn

Cast: Isis Love ,Gianna Lynn
Genres: drool ,Humiliation ,Femdom ,LezDom ,Lesbian ,Gag ,Strap On ,Facesitting ,rack ,Curvy
Video language: English

Gianna Lynn is a very sexy Asian girl with a mouth watering rack. Hard shackles bind her hands above her head to a wooden post leaving her vulnerable for Mistress Isis to enjoy. Drool streams from her open mouth gag as her tits and ass are punished. Then a huge orgasm takes hold of her helpless body. Later on, she is bound in an back arched position. Isis sits on her face before fucking her and making her cum while suspended. Lastly, in a traditional Japanese box tie, Gianna is fucked in the pussy and ass with a strapon.

Duration: 56:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Isis Love and Gianna Lynn

Puzzle Perfect - Face fucking, Ass Hook Tugging, Hard Flogging Mayhem

Cast: Dia Zerva ,Ariel X
Genres: Fingering ,shaved ,Dildo ,Brunette ,muscular ,Ass Hook ,Metal Bondage ,Blonde ,Submission ,natural boobs

This is part 3 of 3 from the August live show.
Ariel X and Dia are fixed into one another. Ariel's toned body is splayed out, legs frog tied open, arms bound down, and her mouth gag tied off to an ass hook. Dia's ass is kept up by the ass hook, her body locked into with a dildo gag planted in Ariel's pussy.
Any time Ariel relaxes or jerks her head, Dia instantly feels the oversized ass hook yank on her asshole. These two toned and fit bondage girls take the heaviest floggings and keep maintaining composure.
Both are made to cum hard and squirt and left exhausted.

Duration: 29:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Puzzle Perfect - Face fucking, Ass Hook Tugging, Hard Flogging Mayhem

Anna Mills

Cast: Anna Mills
Genres: Electrical Play ,Dominatrix ,Femdom ,Lesbian ,Anal ,Tens Unit ,Slave ,Strap On ,Machine Dildo ,spider gag

Anna comes for a doctors visit unlike any she's had before. After getting strapped to the gyno chair she is fucked and shocked and made to cum over and over again.

Duration: 35:15
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 410.4 MB

Download Anna Mills
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04130 секунды с 9 запросами