View Single Post
Old 09-14-2024, 09:44 AM   #2744
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

The Power Of Books: Jasmine Jae and Ramon Nomar School Mackenzie Moss Burson

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Jasmine Jae, Ramon Nomar, Mackenzie Moss
Genres: Anal, Ball Gag, Big Tits, Bondage, Bottom, British, Brunet, Brunette, Champion, Curvy, Discipline, Drool, Fake Boobs, Family Roleplay, Flogging, Gag, Hood, Muscular, Nipple Clamps, Shaved, Spanking, Straight, Stud, Tattoo, Toned, White, Zipper
Video language: English
Jasmine Jae is a gilded trophy wife with a perfect body and silky voice. While she is a grade-A whore, she’s also terrible mother and has deeply disappointed her new crime boss husband by mis-educating his teenage daughter Mackenzie Moss. Mackenzie is a posh little thoroughbred with attitude for days, and she spends those days sitting by the pool waiting for her inheritance while drinking cocktails with her step-mother. Her mobster father is disappointed with both his daughter and new wife, and sends “Uncle Ramon” to teach them a few lessons about discipline, learning, and familial duties. Jasmine immediately knows something is up when she goes to greet the new tutor for Mackenzie, but finds Ramon instead. She can’t help but mouth off to him, who is quick to point out her wifely duties are the only thing that grant her privilege in their criminal family. Before she can flutter her long eyelashes, Ramon takes Jasmine down roughly to her knees, paddling and flogging her perfect curvy ass. As she protests, Ramon presents her with his stiffening cock. Jasmine knows the score and gets to work sucking his dick while suffering through some tight nipple clamps and continued flogging. Ramon enjoys throat-fucking Jasmine and watching her drool on her giant boobs, but he can’t abide the lack of gratitude. Using her bathrobe as a hood, he throws her over the couch and uses her posh pussy roughly, causing her to orgasm on his cock despite herself. This only arouses Ramon’s sadistic ire, and he puts her in iron bondage and fucks her ass and slutty pussy hard while she screams around a ball gag. He leaves her exhausted in bondage and goes to find Mackenzie. Mackenzie is enjoying an afternoon cocktail by the pool, but the mood changes when Ramon tosses out her drink and begins spanking her spoiled ass with a hard cover book. Mackenzie protests but Ramon has been given carte blanche to discipline her. Mackenzie is a quick learner and starts sucking his cock while balancing the book on her ass. But whenever the book falls, Mackenzie is treated to an electro zap or series of spanks. Uncle Ramon gets into his work and bends Mackenzie over, using that teen pussy right and showing her how good rewards can feel. Soon, it’s time to teach mother and daughter how to work together towards Mackenzie’s goals, so Ramon ties both Jasmine and Mackenzie to some school desks in tight rope shibari, and moves between both of them, punishing each for the others misdeeds, leading to Mackenzie’s first zipper orgasm and some very instructive oral service from Mackenzie. Jasmine returns the favor, teaching her teenage brat how to fuck like a champion slut on Ramon’s cock, licking at her step-daughter’s clit as a reward. Jasmine is rewarded for her stewardship with a final rough anal fucking and the chance use Mackenzie’s face to coax cum from Ramon’s cock
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4861kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Power Of Books: Jasmine Jae and Ramon Nomar School Mackenzie Moss

Bondage and Orgasms: Athletic Ginger Babe Machine Fucked in Rope North Turner

Cast: Ami Emerson
Genres: natural boobs ,Bondage ,Anal ,Redhead ,Athletic ,slim ,Machine Dildo ,shaped
Ami Emerson looks good tied up and she even better tied up and fucked. The machines leave no orgasm behind as Ami takes a punishing from the relentless thrust of cold steel beasts. Ami isn’t the kind to lay around and get fucked so she must be tied up in inescapable rope that also allows her to squirm and resist, making her orgasms all the more intense. It’s like watching her wrestle with her own pussy.
Duration: 27:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage and Orgasms: Athletic Ginger Babe Machine Fucked in Rope

Maitresse Madeline returns with a vengeance! Sogndal

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Tyler Alexander
Genres: Hitachi ,Tattoo ,Facesitting ,Feet ,Fingering ,foreskin ,black hair ,Blonde ,Bondage ,natural boobs
What you don’t understand is that I did this to you purposely, just to watch you suffer. Your weak attempts at worship and devotion bore me and I decided to do something evil. Rather than physically punish you I chose to completely ignore you. You see, training men is similar to training in the sense that any attention is good attention so failing to acknowledge your existence is a much crueler punishment. I chuckled at your pathetic begging asking for my return. I’ve been amused reading you’re lost without my company. I know you’ve missed me with my elegance and divine beauty and I’ve decided it’s time to grace you, my dear viewer with my presence. It’s time to get down on your knees and bow at the place where you were born to be. At the queen’s feet!
I chose Tyler as my first lucky victim after a long hiatus. Young, built, uncut and in need of a woman like me. As I rise from the depths of The Armory, Tyler’s pulse quickens just by the sound of my footsteps. I start out slow teasing him with my body, my hands, my tongue and my lips. Just as quickly as I get his cock rock solid I strike with an energy so powerful Tyler instantly understands he’s in the presence of greatness. After sexy fierce flogging, cat o’ nine, face slapping, foreskin torment and OTK spanking I choose to sink my nails in deeper and do what I do best, using pleasure as as the evilest torment! I drive my strap-on cock so deep in his ass hitting his prostate like he’s never felt before and teetering him back and forth between orgasm and denial where he can barely contain himself, and he doesn’t. Tyler pours over with cock filth without me even stroking his meat, much to my satisfaction. I even consider taking his well hung uncut cock for a ride. I sit on his face demanding ass and pussy worship. Plenty of foreplay for me. I even use a Hitachi vibrator on his cock while I rub my finger on his prostate in slow, deep circles just to make sure his cock is nice and ready for my pussy. Unfortunately, for Tyler I have such control over his orgasms by way of his prostate that last minute I deny him my pussy, press on his prostate with my little finger and yet again his cock erupts with a bubbling load of slave filth.
Tsk, tsk, tsk dear viewer, you actually thought I was going to fuck him? Let me guess, you imagine yourself in his position while watching this movie and just like him your little head thinks for your big head and you loose all control under the power of a woman like me.
Nice try darling but not this time. Let’s see how long you will keep my attention now.
xoxo,
Maitresee Madeline
Duration: 1:04:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maitresse Madeline returns with a vengeance!

Afternoon Delight: Twin Set of Sex Slaves Well Used Toulouse

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Dani Daniels, Tommy Pistol, Bella Rossi
Genres: bondage, crop, flogging, rope bondage, slapping, slave, submission, master, straight, female slave, bdsm, humiliation, role play, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, vibrator
No new girls to train, no party to entertain. Today is a meditation on pure, well trained submissive female sex. Two of our most elegant slaves are on hand to serve and entertain our discerning male guest Tommy with their gorgeous bodies and well mannered submission.Dani Daniels and Bella Rossi are the picture of slavehood, sweating silently in stress positions and tight bondage, waiting to see what their master will do with them. Tommy has decided today he would like to further refine Dani´s posture training and Bella´s orgasm control, and the best way to achieve any training with two slaves is predicament, namely a hard cock in both ladies mouths, a relentless vibrators on Bella´s trapped pussy, and a crop on Dani´s exposed cunt. Artfully playing the ladies off against each other, Tommy takes both their holes in turn, face fucking Dani while she balances silver trays loaded with books and pounding Bella into Dani´s ass while both ladies try desperately not to cum until they have been given permission.Tommy has both ladies tied in tight rope bondage like perfect table dressing in his room. Both nubile asses in the air, the slaves are given a hard flogging and are made to beg for their fucking. Vibrators tied tightly against their exposed clits, the slaves call for relief while being fucked like little toys and cum again and again.Finally allowed on their Master´s bed Dani and Bella display their training in sexual service, entertaining Tommy and the home viewer with a deft show of whorish hunger, swallowing cock, slapping each other around for entertainment, bouncing on Tommy´s cock, and lapping at each other cunts like greedy pets. Both girls beg for a cream pie, but it is Dani who ultimately earns the cum out of her Master, but that doesn´t mean she can´t share, scooping it out of herself and using it as lube to fuck one more orgasm out of her slave sister.
Duration: 1:00:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4834kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Afternoon Delight: Twin Set of Sex Slaves Well Used

Sandra Spread Wide, Brutally Gagged Marcus

Legs Spread by Steel Device, Busty MILF gets Brutal Breast Bondage, Pantyhose Hooded, Blindfolded with Electrical Tape & Sensory Deprived Wand Orgasms at the Hands of Dark Haired Domme!
Pantyhose crotch the only savior to a minute portion of this damsel’s modesty, she has been stripped of all but her sheer nylons and garter belt, and spread so wide her legs are doing the splits in the air. The cruel, cold steel at her back keeps her dangling by the ankles, chained in leather shackles and wrist cuffs. A belt strapped around her head allows her to bite down upon her frustrations as the uncomfortable predicament begins to turn excruciating with the building burn inside her stretched and strained muscles. Watching the captive drool and shake her terrific tits in her spread eagle struggles, Caroline, the dark haired Domme determined to break this busty MILF broad that has been brought for her pleasure. With a shorn off sheath of a stocking toe, Caroline slips silky fabric over the gagged, gorgeous silver haired head as a hood and uses electrical tape to seal it in place around her neck with coils resembling a submissive’s collar, and extra layer around the belt between her teeth, and a final few winds around her eyes to blindfold her, leaving the next acts as a surprise for sorry Sandra. Those massive mammaries are next for the tape treatment, brutally bound into gorged globes, Sandra’s big breasts bounce so beautifully, nipples swelling, as next a wand buzzes by her ear making the sensory deprived damsel in distress jump and jiggle as first contact is made between clit and the vibrator, distracting her from her painful pose for a moment as orgasms take control over her body…
Duration: 13:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 522.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Spread Wide, Brutally Gagged

Tiny Whore Takes Huge Cock 360p Cord

Studio: FuckedandBound
Cast: Emma Haize, Mickey Mod
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Emma is a petite whore who loves cock in all of her holes. Mickey goes balls deep and keeps her screaming from orgasms all day.
Duration: 50:30
Video: 640x360, MP4V, 1158kbps

File size: 474.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiny Whore Takes Huge Cock 360p

The Nymphomaniac's Lil Sister: Veronica Avluv Returns Hopwood

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Kink
Cast: Veronica Avluv, Victoria Voxxx, Ramon Nomar
Genres: Anal Fisting, Ass To Mouth, Ball Gag, bestof2018, Bondage, Chains, Discipline, Double Penetration, Family Roleplay, Fisting, Gag, Hitachi, master, Metal Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Spanking, Squirting, Straight, Vibrator
This perfect suburban housewife has a secret D/S life with her Dominant husband Ramon. She happily has her creamy ass spanked and beaten in chains and metal bondage, trying to keep a big steel hook in her ass, all while licking his shoes, and apologizing for not taking care of the cooking. She sticks her slutty tongue out from behind her ball gag to lick his leg, from his shoe all the way up, begging for cock. She definitely knows how to please her master. Ramon is still not convinced he should let her "off the hook", and flogs her while she screams and begs around his cock. After a very enthusiastic and wet blow job, she is allowed into doggy on the floor, handcuffs still securing her wrists behind her back, and she´s fed the metal toy from her ass. She then gets railed with her ass in the air like a pure whore, begging to cum and squirting all over her suburban living room. Ramon has no mercy, lifting her to remove her painful nipple clamps, tormenting those tender tits and making her rub her swollen clit on the head of his cock until she is exploding with desire. She´s finally allowed to ride it and cum fountains on the floor. But Veronica´s perfect submissive world is turned upside down when her bratty little step-sister, Victoria arrives. Victoria has run out of money on the road and has come to visit, to restock her wallet and get a bite to eat. Ramon wants to throw her out, but Veronica´s good nature and nostalgia get the best of her, and she vouches for her. But she soon learns that no good deed goes unpunished. As soon as Victoria´s alone in the house she proceeds to steal Veronica´s jewelry and use all her sex toys. Victoria is caught by Ramon, who senses she´s up to no good. He ties the little brat up once he finds all the jewelry in her purse, and proceeds to teach her a little discipline with a strict over-the-knee spanking that turns Victoria´s ass a deep red. In a choke out tie with her arms jacked way up behind her back Victoria is helpless and begs for dick like an obedient little cunt. Paddled and clamped, slapped and made to cum she gets a big cock in her and learns something about why she shouldn´t steal from family. When Veronica returns home she finds her sis bound tightly on the floor with a vibrator bound to her pink pussy. When it´s revealed that she has returned to her thieving and lying ways, Veronica decides it´s time for some sexual discipline. Grinding out orgasms on her trapped teen sister´s face while her husband fucks her deep in the ass, she finally gets a sense of justice and pleasure. The beast is released and Veronica goes wild on Victoria, pushing the vibrator against her cunt and snarling that she better learn to suck cock like a good slut. The rest of the day with a boundless adventure is anal fisting, double penetration, squirting, bondage, ass to mouth blow jobs, and the victorious return of Veronica Avluv to Kink. Enjoy!
Duration: 1:20:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Nymphomaniac's Lil Sister: Veronica Avluv Returns
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13437 секунды с 9 запросами