View Single Post
Old 09-14-2024, 09:27 AM   #1934
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Maitresse Madeline returns with a vengeance! Devers

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe ,Tyler Alexander
Genres: Hitachi ,Tattoo ,Facesitting ,Feet ,Fingering ,foreskin ,black hair ,Blonde ,Bondage ,natural boobs
Video language: English
What you don’t understand is that I did this to you purposely, just to watch you suffer. Your weak attempts at worship and devotion bore me and I decided to do something evil. Rather than physically punish you I chose to completely ignore you. You see, training men is similar to training in the sense that any attention is good attention so failing to acknowledge your existence is a much crueler punishment. I chuckled at your pathetic begging asking for my return. I’ve been amused reading you’re lost without my company. I know you’ve missed me with my elegance and divine beauty and I’ve decided it’s time to grace you, my dear viewer with my presence. It’s time to get down on your knees and bow at the place where you were born to be. At the queen’s feet!
I chose Tyler as my first lucky victim after a long hiatus. Young, built, uncut and in need of a woman like me. As I rise from the depths of The Armory, Tyler’s pulse quickens just by the sound of my footsteps. I start out slow teasing him with my body, my hands, my tongue and my lips. Just as quickly as I get his cock rock solid I strike with an energy so powerful Tyler instantly understands he’s in the presence of greatness. After sexy fierce flogging, cat o’ nine, face slapping, foreskin torment and OTK spanking I choose to sink my nails in deeper and do what I do best, using pleasure as as the evilest torment! I drive my strap-on cock so deep in his ass hitting his prostate like he’s never felt before and teetering him back and forth between orgasm and denial where he can barely contain himself, and he doesn’t. Tyler pours over with cock filth without me even stroking his meat, much to my satisfaction. I even consider taking his well hung uncut cock for a ride. I sit on his face demanding ass and pussy worship. Plenty of foreplay for me. I even use a Hitachi vibrator on his cock while I rub my finger on his prostate in slow, deep circles just to make sure his cock is nice and ready for my pussy. Unfortunately, for Tyler I have such control over his orgasms by way of his prostate that last minute I deny him my pussy, press on his prostate with my little finger and yet again his cock erupts with a bubbling load of slave filth.
Tsk, tsk, tsk dear viewer, you actually thought I was going to fuck him? Let me guess, you imagine yourself in his position while watching this movie and just like him your little head thinks for your big head and you loose all control under the power of a woman like me.
Nice try darling but not this time. Let’s see how long you will keep my attention now.
xoxo,
Maitresee Madeline
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maitresse Madeline returns with a vengeance!

DivineBitches - My Fucking Ragdoll (Arson Leigh, Sage Roux) Tuba City

Arson Leigh is one hell of a sadist and today Sage Roux is going to feel the wrath of this beautiful, sexy Goddess when she turns him into a slobbering, pitiful mess. Arson starts the day with her sub Sage in a full rope suspension with his balls tied to the ground in predicament bondage. She delivers a message right to his face: You are so fucking fucked. She pokes, prods, and slaps him around, excited to find out what makes him squirm. Goddess Leigh saunters around her prey in sexy black latex, stockings and stiletto platform heels, tenderizing the meat with a cane and tormenting him with pain and humiliation. His moans and whimpers are like music to her ears knowing he is nervous and scared of her power and prowess. Next Sage is laying on his back as Arson stuffs a strap on dildo down his throat to get it all slippery for his ass and then wraps a plastic bag around his head depriving him of precious breath. Flipped over on his belly she gags Sage to make him a drooling , pathetic mess and then fucks his ass with her fat cock. Little Roux has become Arson Leighs ragdoll, limp and submissive and under her total command. She finds it all very romantic to see a man jittering in pain, to see him struggle, arch his back, and try to resist. Leigh climbs on top of Sage’s face and smothers him with her pussy and then mounts his thick cock and satisfies herself for a while just giving him a taste of ecstasy. To keep things on edge Arson shocks Sage’s cock and balls with the zapper and the more he twitches and strains, the wetter her pussy gets. Goddess Leigh then fucks his cock in reverse cowgirl to get herself off just how she likes it and finally Sage deserves to cum too. Holding him close to her body she jerks his cock until he asks permission to cum. She allows it and he shoots a huge load all over himself. Goddess Leigh feeds it to him and reminds him that is what he is made for.
Duration: 52:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12690kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DivineBitches - My Fucking Ragdoll (Arson Leigh, Sage Roux)

Anal in the Dungeon: Liv Revamped and Derrick Pierce Tamarack

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Kink
Cast: Derrick Pierce, Liv Revamped
Genres: Anal, Athletic, Beard, black hair, Bondage, Circumcised, dungeon, Leather, mixed, muscular, natural boobs, other hair color, PIV, Sub, Tattoo, toned, trimmed
Liv’s day begins with her on her hands and knees like a good whore should be, awaiting her captor. She’s wearing an innocent looking bra and panty set, but she’s not fooling anyone here. Derrick enters and goes to work giving this slut her instructions for the day, and then dishes out some impact with his leather flogger. Her ass is spanked, then her panties ripped from her body and shoved in her mouth. As Derrick fucks her pussy, he fingers her ass and tells her that is the next hole he will . The rest of her outfit is ripped away and she is suspended in a hogtie position. Derrick uses her mouth and pussy while fucking her ass with a butt plug. Eventually the plug comes out and his cock goes deep in her ass. The final scene has Liv on her back with her arms tied behind her in a Takate Kote aka TK. Derrick uses his cat-o-nine tails to
torment Liv before using all of her holes to his satisfaction. He employs the magic wand to push Liv over the edge as he mercilessly fucks her ass until she explodes with orgasms.
Duration: 46:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9717kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal in the Dungeon: Liv Revamped and Derrick Pierce

Big Titted Ex Wife Turned Anal Service Whore Cherkassy

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Lauren Phillips, Cherry Torn, Seth Gamble
Genres: caning, crying, humiliation, nipple clamps, slave, master, straight, female slave, bdsm, bondage, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, trans
Lauren Phillips is a tall drink of water with giant boobs and a fucking attitude. She strolls right into the Upper Floor Lounge, abuses the staff for her amusement, gets her pussy licked by the head slave while demanding a punishment pounding for Cherry´s sore pink cunt. When the humbled staff discover she is no longer married to the Master of The House, and visiting only to steal jewelry, they take her down a hundred pegs and transform her into the lowly anal whore she is. Tight nipple clamps, caning, rough anal, humiliation, electro torment, punishing orgasms, and pearls pulled out of and stuffed in all her holes is only the beginning for this gold digging slut.
Duration: 58:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big Titted Ex Wife Turned Anal Service Whore

Cadence Lux: Brutally Tormented and Fucked in Bondage Viterbo

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Cadence Lux, Derrick Pierce
Genres: Athletic, BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Domination, Hitachi, natural boobs, other hair color, Pain, PIV, Rope Bondage, Rough Sex, shaved, Sub, switch, Tattoo, toned, Vaginal Penetration
Cadence has been in dire need of some rough sex and bondage so we paired her up with Derrick Pierce to help remedy her dilemma. She begins locked in a metal device that keeps her in doggy position with her wrists and ankles locked into steel traps. Derrick is very methodical about dishing out the torment which allows Cadence to revel in the pain as it happens. Once he has gotten her to the proper shade of red, he pulls out his cock and goes to work fucking this slut. First her mouth, then her pussy and then back again. He continues using her holes as he wishes while still keeping her on the edge with torment. The next scene is on a bed but that doesn’t mean this is going to be nice and easy. Derrick throws her around like a rag doll as he has his way with her again and again. Nothing is off limits and he makes sure that all of the bases are covered. Cadence eagerly sucks Derrick’s hard cock as he warms her up with the Hitachi and then he pounds her slutty pussy until she is moaning and begging to cum. Cadence knew that she needed to be dominated but had no idea what she was in for when she showed up. To say that she got what she needed is an understatement.
Duration: 40:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9712kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cadence Lux: Brutally Tormented and Fucked in Bondage

Maya Woulfe: Diabolical Devices Colon

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Maya Woulfe, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Deprivation, Domination, dungeon, Fingering, Flogging, glory hole, Handler
Maya Woulfe shows up to the dungeon with one main goal, to be pushed to tears. She knows her way around the place, and so she shops for what she’d like to have used on her. She brings a few items out to show The Pope and he gets to work, devising a plan of torment. It starts with her head and hands locked inside hollow steel balls, chained to the structure. The one on her head is a deprivation chamber, it restricts her vision and hearing. The Pope goes to work tormenting her with nipple clamps, his flogger, and crop. Maya is quickly pushed to the edge and held there as he toys with her mind. She earns her first of many orgasms for suffering so well in her first scene. Next, Maya is locked into a device that holds her in a doggy position with her ass pushed through a reverse glory hole. There is a fucking-machine placed for her, on the other side that fucks her non-stop, while The Pope torments her. In the final scene, Maya is sprawled out, face down on a table with a wedge under her, pushing her ass in the air. The time has come to push as hard as he can to get Maya to the place she wanted to go. The pain gets more and more intense as he canes her, flogs her, and issues bastinado until Maya finally gets what she came for. Once the tears run down her face, The Pope focuses on her pussy to give her non-stop orgasms.
Duration: 49:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maya Woulfe: Diabolical Devices

Casey Calvert: Sadistic Rope Bondage Verner

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Casey Calvert, The Pope
Genres: big dick, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Cage, Crotch Rope, Flogging, Hitachi, Leather, Leather Belt, Nipple Torment
Casey Calvert and The Pope have decided that this day will be dedicated to extreme bondage. Every scene is going to push Casey’s body harder than they have ever pushed her before. Casey starts in a standing position with her arms in a box tied behind her back, and her waist tied to the wooden column that she is tied to. The Pope issues some sensation play with metal claws before breaking out his newest paddle to try and put his mark on Casey’s amazing ass. After a nice spanking, Casey’s legs are taken from her and she is pulled into a viscous flying hogtie. This is how she is allowed to cum, and for a brief moment she’s not sure she can, but she finds a way to accomplish her goal. Next, Casey finds herself on the floor with her legs spread and her arms bound tightly to her side. There is a crotch rope already in place, so The Pope gets to work on her flesh with his flogger. Her flesh has been warmed up, so he breaks out a wooden paddle and goes to work on her thighs. She is given an orgasm as a reward before she is pulled into one of the most brutal suspensions that we have ever seen, with her ankles now tied to bowling balls to enforce the extreme back bend she is made to endure. In the final scene, Casey is in a basic hogtie with her wrists tied to her legs, and resting on a box. The punishment is now ramped up to the highest level, as The Pope uses a leather belt and beats her mercilessly until her back turns a beautiful shade of red. Her flesh is so sensitive now, and he uses his metal claws to intensify the suffering more. Just when you think it’s over, The Pope hoists her into the air for one final brutal suspension. This is by far one of the most brutal shoots in Hogtied’s history.
Duration: 48:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9753kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casey Calvert: Sadistic Rope Bondage
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03476 секунды с 9 запросами