Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Gavin Sevin & Theon Pure

Gavin Sevin & Theon Pure

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Gavin Sevin (aka Chris from SC), Theon
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Creampie, Blowjob, Kissing, Rimming, Hunks, Muscle, 69, Cumshots, Oil

Phew! I really tried hard to get this video to happen!Gavin's schedule kept giving him all kinds of problems, and I think we booked and rebooked this shoot like 3 times. Theon rolled with it each time, mainly because I found a replacement each time.Gavin finally got free and I finally got to pair two of my most muscly dudes together. Perfect for oiling up and lots of muscle worship. The two definitely clicked, and Theon's cock Really liked Gavin fucking him. A few times Gavin went too deep. his cock is rather long, but I think Theon appreciated not getting banged by a beer can. and found it the perfect size to get fucked by.We did have the documentary crew during this shoot, so there were 4-5 people in the room, and both guys start-off a bit distracted, but once the cameras were rolling, they got their rhythm.A very hot pairing that were perfect for a Pure video!

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2169kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 483.9 MB

Download Gavin Sevin & Theon Pure

Next Door Buddies - Mr Fix-It - Heavy Load

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Next Door Buddies
Cast: Chris Damned, Caleb Parker
Genres: amateur, anal, bareback, blowjob, gay, hardcore, kissing, oral, reality, rimming

Caleb Parker overloaded his dryer and now it's broken. He calls handyman Chris Damned to save the day. Upon Chris's arrival, he shows Caleb how to properly overstuff the dryer, and his hole!

Duration: 37:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5606kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Next Door Buddies - Mr Fix-It - Heavy Load

BlakeMason Mika & Serge Ride Apolo!

Studio: BlakeMason
Cast: Mika Ayden, Apolo Adrii, Serge Shepard

This might be the hottest threesome we have ever filmed! Gorgeous guys Apolo and Mika are in need of a new friend to swap cock and cum with, and you can bet they're found the right buddy in Serge! The young man is soon sucking on dong while the three swap penises and play together in the bedroom, but it soon becomes apparent that this young man needs both those cocks inside him. Watch as Serge gets dominated by the big-cocked buddies, with Mika eager to take a turn riding Apolo too, before all three are busting their hot loads and lapping up the rewards. It's a cock-slurping, hole-ramming, cum-eating party we would all love to be a part of!

Duration: 33:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7676kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download BlakeMason Mika & Serge Ride Apolo!

Ezra Gets Rocked

The boy is enjoying a nice afternoon reading his love stories before his big dick boyfriend interrupts. He wants his playtime and he wants it now. No problem at all....

Duration: 28:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ezra Gets Rocked

RawFuckClub Reunited & Creamed

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Daddidecent, savageedick

Daddi and SavageeDick haven't seen each other in almost two years so there was a lot of catching up to do! Watch Savagee destroy Daddi's hole before he showers him with his warm piss.

Duration: 24:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2312kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 441.1 MB

Download RawFuckClub Reunited & Creamed
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02338 секунды с 9 запросами