View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 06:48 PM   #34
Cameron

Поблагодарили 1,288,292 раз(а) в 132,785 сообщениях

All my threads

Cameron has disabled reputation

7 Day Binge
29 May 2015
Princess Stephanie has just come back from her daily work out. She likes to keep her body in perfection condition just like yourself. Princess Stephanie can be mean and enjoys nothing more than fucking with your life. Today she is going to do exactly that. Seeing you have worked hard for months to create that chiseled fit body, she is going to ruin it.
She wants you to go on the biggest, unhealthiest binge EVER! She wants to see your body plump up before her eyes. All that hard work go to waste and your girlfriend leave you. You will be her little bitch tits. Princess Stephanie has a list of all the restaurants she orders you to eat at over your week of full binging. This is her favourite way to humiliate you fat pigs. This is all whilst she shows off her hot, toned body of which you could only dream of once you have completed her orders.

if some file die in my release(post) contact with me(send PM) and I fixed it!

МОЙ ПАСС САЙТ | MY PASSWORDS SITE

How to get fast direct download links from protected.socadvnet.com and flyfiles.net links as premium user without captcha
Cameron is offline   Reply With Quote
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
heavy_d2011 (09-23-2016)

Время генерации страницы 0.04030 секунды с 9 запросами