Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Chanel Preston's Anal Submission

Chanel Preston's Anal Submission

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Chanel Preston, Bianca Breeze, Marco Banderas
Genres: bondage, leather, nipple clamps, straight jacket, slave, submission, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, crop, pain
Video language: English

Chanel Preston is reduced to begging for hard dick in her greedy ass. Bianca Breeze tries to steal dick where she can, eagerly fucking in tight bondage and taking Chanel´s sloppy seconds. The anal queen joins the slave ranks for a day so she can fuck like a true submissive.Chanel Preston visits The Upper Floor as a guest and enjoys every inch of her male companions cock in sumptuous surroundings. As she is taking a horny ass fucking, she sadistically torments her slave Bianca Breeze. Bianca is degraded with Chanel´s ass juice rubbed all over her face and taunted with dick and nipple clamps. Anything Chanel wants she gets, and she wants Her slaves disciplined and all cocks in her holes.Bianca is a cunning little cunt, and manages to seduce Marco into fucking her on the pool table, but is quickly caught with her tight hole stuffed with stolen cock. Chanel puts the slave on the floor and uses her mouth to clean the cock every time is comes out of her perfect asshole. A stiff face fucking is not enough to satisfy Chanel that Bianca has learned her lesson. Strapped to a table with belts and a tight leather straight jacket Bianca is cropped, tormented with relentless orgasms, fucked silly, and used as a cock stand for Chanel´s dripping pussy.However, Chanel is more of a horny slut than she is dominant, and when Marco proposes she join Bianca as an anal slave we find Chanel on her back, legs spread, begging for cock like any desperate submissive. Marco claims Chanel´s ass in a rough fuck that leaves Chanel´s breathless and screaming from painful orgasms.

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4845kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Chanel Preston's Anal Submission

Assylum - Deranged Dollie pt. 2 Patient: Alisha Adams

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm

In part 2 of her therapy, Alisha Adams is taken into the padded cell, where we slowly remove her control--limb by limb--until she is nothing but a torso for ass and mouth fucking.

Duration: 23:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6960kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Assylum - Deranged Dollie pt. 2 Patient: Alisha Adams

Bondage Challenge 1

Cast: Mark Davis ,Annie Cruz
Genres: foreskin ,muscular ,other hair color ,Brunette ,shaped ,Pierced Pussy ,black hair ,British ,Bondage ,shaved
Video language: English

Referee Lew Rubens pits Mark Davis and Annie Cruz against each other in this energetic contest of lust, will, flexibility, and strength - a sex-fueled duel to find out who's the bigger slut. Can Annie avoid Mark's fast hands and faster hogtie? Who'll be made to come soonest, and how many times? Can Annie squirm away from Mark's probing cock? In this erotic game of points for cash, everybody's guaranteed to score!

Duration: 49:16
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 872kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 362.4 MB

Download Bondage Challenge 1

Perverted Couple Bind and Objectify the Busty Blonde - Part 1

They have her outside in the middle of nowhere. The man gags her with a ballgag that just fits behind her teeth. Since her wrists and ankles are bound they order her to start hopping. There would be faster ways to transport her, but they want to watch her huge tits bounce. After only a few hops. her tits are pulled from her shirt. Lisa steps in and give her tits a few squeezes and walks beside Katie taunting and teasing her as her tits bounce. (a lot of the tit bouncing is shown in slow motion). After a while, they are still quite a ways from the entrance, so the man picks up Katie and throws her over his shoulder. Lisa comments about how good her tits look draped over his shoulder. They all walk towards the door and enter. Katie is taken to a small room where they plan on having some fun at katie's expense. She is tied to a chair, and then her thighs are pulled apart and tied. Now it's time to get to the couple's favorite part... the tit bondage. Lisa has been commenting on how delicious her tits are going to look all tied up. The man ties them and they do look incredible, and they can't keep their hands off of them now. They both grope and slap the bulging mammaries. They remove her ballgag, but Katie does not stay ungagged for long. They have 2 huge pairs of panties that are stuffed in her mouth. When they decide that they want to cut a tag off a pair, Katie lets them fall from her mouth, so they must be stuffed in once again. Clear tape seals them in tight! Part 1 ends shortly after.

Duration: 18:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 417.0 MB

Download Perverted Couple Bind and Objectify the Busty Blonde - Part 1

Secretary Part II

Now that Johnny has me right where he wants me: wearing nothing but pale pink bra, panties, garter belt, nude stockings, black pvc high heels and thick silver duct tape gag in the garage, it is time for the fun to start. Johnny ties my hands above my head, while standing in the middle of the garage in front of the garage door. I am allowed a small area to struggle around in. He takes video, that he will allow me to edit later once I get dressed back up in my secretary attire. It's a good thing he's looking out for me, by making sure I have some work to do this afternoon. Plus, I like how happy it makes him to see me tied up in lingerie!

Duration: 14:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 642.5 MB

Download Secretary Part II
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04689 секунды с 9 запросами