Old 09-13-2024, 10:34 PM   #21737
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Promotion

The Promotion

Cast: Mark Davis ,Sabrina Fox
Genres: big dick ,natural boobs ,Pain ,foreskin ,Anal ,Corporal Punishment ,Big Tits ,muscular ,Facial ,BDSM
Video language: English

Sabrina Fox is a fantastic bondage model who has decided to cross over into boy girl sex for Kink. She is turned on by pain, obedience and feeling helpless in rope. Mark Davis does an outstanding job dominating and fucking her in this role play about the lengths some will go for a job promotion.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Promotion

Bobbi Starr starts off the New Year screaming in orgasm

Cast: Bobbi Starr
Genres: Submission ,natural boobs ,Rope Bondage ,Domination ,unshaved ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Handler ,slim ,Ball Gag
Video language: English

Bobbi starts out looking very proper & businesslike in her smart suit. Once I get my hands on her all bets are off. Here is your New Years gift from Hogtied to you.
Watch as Bobbi's clothing is ripped from her sexy body as she is made to endure clips, clamps and stress positions as she cums over & over again. With her beauty glowing through her screams you may at first feel sorry for her but worry not, the feeling will go away the longer you watch her suffer.

Duration: 1:03:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bobbi Starr starts off the New Year screaming in orgasm

Sandra Silvers, Lotus Tie Orgasms from Lisa!

Legs up in a lotus tie to a steel cross, the wooden platform Sandra is seated on is the perfect height for Lisa to lavish attention on those terrific tits exposed under creamy satin blouse and pussy exposed beneath pencil skirt and a layer of nude nylon. First Lisa's fingers fondle the ample breasts of her captive playmate, then a wand is plugged in for more intense stimulation of the silver haired submissive. The blond Domina dressed in black unbuttons her silky shirt to release bare breasts over her corseted waist and masturbates with the wand she has just treated Sandra to. Switching back to her captive, the vibrator is pressed hard against the damsels defenseless, pantyhose-d pussy. With a firm hand Lisa checks Sandra's vet wrap gag has not loosened from such moaning and leaves the MILF to recover herself, tomorrow will be a big day, she's ready to go to her new home and Owner.

Duration: 10:16
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 390.8 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Lotus Tie Orgasms from Lisa!

Office Day Dreams Part II

Apparently....my milfy blond secretary wasn't totally amused when I left her tied up and topless in my office for the janitor to find her later. Hey! At least I did it while there was still someone in the building, so she would have help getting out of it! Well, sweet little Amanda now has a surprise for me as well. She saunters into my office while I am going over some reports and lets me know exactly how she feels. Before long, I am tied down to a chair and gagged. Amanda takes her time pleasing me (I mean delightfully torturing) as she unbuttons my blouse, exposes my breasts, pulls up my skirt, carresses my thighs, and groping me a lot like what I did to her. She tired of me quickly though, and decides to leave me there for my boss to find me later, just like the janitor found her. Amanda figures that this is the best way to tell Johnny about my misdemeanors.

Duration: 8:40
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2108kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 143.8 MB

Download Office Day Dreams Part II
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02976 секунды с 9 запросами