View Single Post
Old 09-13-2024, 09:25 PM   #21736
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Nightmares at Summer Camp Part Two - Kristine Andrews

Nightmares at Summer Camp Part Two - Kristine Andrews

Kristine Anderson is a piss poor student. So bad, in fact, that she had to sign up for a little extra tutoring with Sister Dee. But this study camp is nothing like what she had anticipated and Sister Dee is nothing like the sisters she is used to dealing with. A sharp crack on the knuckles from a ruler would be a welcome punishment in comparison to the things SD does.
Every wrong answer Kristine gives is met with a sharp current directed through her nipples and clit. SD quizzes her on Spelling, Math and Geography, all of which Kristine fails at miserably. Every shock is meant to jog her memory while they make her scream, but there is just no way to remember something you never knew in the first place. Sister Dee is going to give her a chance to contemplate her lesson for the day. When she leaves Kristine still bound to her seat the only thing she does not turn off is the flow of current.

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 398.6 MB

Download Nightmares at Summer Camp Part Two - Kristine Andrews

Remastered

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob
Video language: English

Taylor Mae is 19 years old and she's already dabbled in the BDSM lifestyle.
She's ready to try it in a more thorough going environment. He gets her tied up and she admits being excited between nervous giggles.

Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Remastered

Scarlett Hope - shock collar vs magic wand

It's time for a new orgasm war! Scarlett Hope and her magic wand versus me and the shock collar remote! Who will win?! Watch the video to find out!

Duration: 5:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14691kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 615.6 MB

Download Scarlett Hope - shock collar vs magic wand

Playing in Our Undies Featuring Lexy Mae

Lexy Mae and I are in the mood to play in our most enticing lingerie. So, we ask Johnny kindly to help us out a little bit. Of course, he has absolutely no problem indulging our fantasies. Johnny quickly heads across the room, rigs a pulley to the ceiling and runs a long rope through it. Then, Lexy in her racy lacy black underthings and pantyhose and me in my pale pink bustier, satin panties and stockings, kneel below the pulley as he ties our hands above our heads to the ends of the ropes. Johnny continues to fulfill our request by frogtying our kneeling legs and placing microfoam tape gags over our mouths. He wants to enjoy seeing us tied up together, but isn't quite ready for us to start making out in front of him, so the microfoam tape will have to do. Lexy and I lightheartedly bump and grind against each other, our breasts rubbing together. Then we whirl around and bump our asses together. When we come back around with our front sides together, we dive into some very playful gag kisses and giggle as we enjoy each other's vexatious proximity. Maybe Johnny will think about removing our gags so we can take it to the next level?.....

Duration: 11:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2109kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 188.2 MB

Download Playing in Our Undies Featuring Lexy Mae

SexuallyBroken Extreem deepthroating, multiple orgasms!

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: India Summer Matt Williams Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

India Summer is the total package. Stunningly beautiful, a genuinely nice person and the heart and loins of a raging pervert. This is not a bored slut coasting through for a paycheck.

Duration: 20:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6807kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SexuallyBroken Extreem deepthroating, multiple orgasms!
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08096 секунды с 9 запросами