View Single Post
Old 09-13-2024, 01:47 PM   #21734
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3

Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... A ballgag harness panel gag is tightly fitted and buckled on Rachel's head. She is then lifted and placed on an old metal table. She lays there patiently knowing she'll soon be tied into a strenuous hogtie. It's not long and she is indeed hogtied. Rachel moans as she is tightly bowed. She seems to whimper and yelp a little more than usual. That's because her crotchrope was connected completely and really tightened up when she was arched. I tie a length of rope to a D-ring on her harness gag and pull her head back with it. I walk away and leave Rachel to endure her bondage. Drool streams from behind her panel gag, and snot from her nose. She knows I want her to struggle, but all she can muster is a few twitches and moans. After she's been on her stomach for a while, I put her on her side. Now you can see how tight her crotchrope is. It's buried! I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor once again. At the end of the clip, I play and grope my captive a bit. She begs to be released, and I remove a few ropes and then her gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3

Innocent Blonde Hadley Viscara Fucked Raw In Trashy Bar

Cast: Hadley Viscara ,Mistress Kara ,Tommy Pistol
Genres: Brunette ,Electrical Play ,Bondage ,Hitachi ,natural boobs ,Female Slave ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,Public ,brunet ,Pain
Video language: English

Hadley Viscara is an all-American busty blonde beauty who has just arrived to Spain and is excited to shoot for Kink for her very first time out of the United States. Here, Mistress Kara has devious plans in store for the innocent Hadley Viscara. She drags Hadley roughly by the rope that binds her through the Spanish backstreets. Kara rips Hadley's dress off leaving her completely naked while the public hurry by utterly shocked. Mistress Kara applies two pairs of nipple clamps to Hadley's perfect natural tits and then slaps them with her crop. She turns Hadley around and crops her perfect juicy round ass. She pulls up her own dress and presses Hadley's face against her pussy and makes her lick it until Mistress Kara cums all over Hadley's face. Mistress Kara loves watching her plaything squirm so she takes her into a shady dive bar and makes her sit on the bar-top and spread her legs and show everyone her pussy. Mistress Kara slaps Hadley's big natural tits with an acrylic paddle then teases and zaps her with electricity while the people in the bar gasp in shock. Mistress Kara tells all the old nasty men to caress Hadley's beautiful natural tits and so they do with mouths agape, surprised by their stroke of luck. Hadley gets worked up enough to beg for some dick and Tommy Pistol fucks her throat upside down on top of a pool table. He turns her over and fucks this American whore so hard she cums all over his cock. Mistress Kara jumps in on the action with her big cock strapped on and pushes Hadley to the edge with expert strap-on fucking. As the crowd gets wilder, Tommy Pistol takes her down on her knees and gives this filthy slut a proper Spanish welcome, a big fucking load right on her tits.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Innocent Blonde Hadley Viscara Fucked Raw In Trashy Bar

Flexible Blond MILF is tied in the splits

Cast: Samantha Sin
Genres: blond ,MILF ,Domination ,Humiliation ,Blonde ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,Smoking

Welcome back Samantha Sin to Hogtied. This smoking hot flexible MILF has a perfect ass and huge tan tits! There is nothing hotter then tying up someone's Mom and making her cum like a common whore.
With baling twine keeping her toned legs spread, and her arms brutally bound into a strappado, Samantha finds herself in a very compromising position. Her ass is just begging to be caned and flogged. Her asshole and pussy begging for attention. Samantha makes the cutest noises when you whack on her. She begs, barters, and pleads. We pay no attention and that only annoys her more. When we feel she has had enough pain we make this Mom cum and cum like a common whore. There is nothing she can do to stop her body from orgasming over and over.

Duration: 10:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 242.5 MB

Download Flexible Blond MILF is tied in the splits

Big breasted MILF Darling has huge squirting orgasms

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

We will not rest until this hardbodied Milf has every single drop of cum sex out of her well trained holes. Let's make this happen.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7269kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 903.8 MB

Download Big breasted MILF Darling has huge squirting orgasms

Baby Sid Enjoys the Accommodations

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Baby Sid, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Chains, Clothespins, Corporal Punishment, Domination, dungeon, Fingering, Handler

It all started at AVN earlier this year when The Pope was on the hunt for new sluts to torment. He is introduced to a sexy Alt girl who claims she enjoys suffering. She is very timid and and makes no claim to anything but being a "good girl" who likes impact and torment. Time passes and the time has come for her to show him what she can actually handle. She arrives on set, very timid and shy, but ready for the day. She begins in a standing position and held in place by lots of steel chains and locks. Her body is shackled in clear rubber, including a head harness that matches the rest of her restraints. The torment begins and is is very clear that Sid isn't just someone who likes torment, but rather a full blown pain slut. The Pope increase the intensity quickly, and all this does is make her smile more, rather than scream. He realizes this and begins to look for anything that will get a response from her, and finds her weakness. Imposed orgasms aren't something she is used to enduring, and it's obvious she enjoys them as much as they make her scream. Next we move on to Sid bent over a steel bar with her ass fully exposed for The Pope to do his damnedest to get this girl to squeal. Her ass is assaulted with floggers, big wooden paddles, and The Pope's massive hands, which finally get this slut purring. He continues to punish her ass until she is a very dark shade of red. The vibe is pressed firmly against her pussy and the dungeon fills with moans of submissive ecstasy as she orgasms uncontrollably. She starts the last scene on her back on the floor spread eagle. The Pope starts to apply a vicious zipper to her flesh that runs from her tits to her knees. Sid is very patient with the process as the clothespins are applied to her flesh with very little space between them. Next hot wax is poured over them to add more sensation for this pain slut. Next The Pope brings in the vibe and finger bangs her until she is ready to explode, then in one quick motion the zipper is ripped from her body to give her the most intense orgasm

Duration: 52:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Baby Sid Enjoys the Accommodations
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09976 секунды с 9 запросами