View Single Post
Old 09-13-2024, 01:29 PM   #21733
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Red Turtle Neck Dress

Red Turtle Neck Dress

Fortuitously for you, my newest obsession is economical long sleeve dresses. This red knit turtleneck dress, for instance, was purchased at Target for only $15. I thought it was a good deal, anyway. Instinctively, Johnny decides to capitalize on this great find. Once I am all dressed up and ready to go in this rufaceous frock, garter belt, panties, stockings and shiny black high heels, Johnny seizes his opportunity. He ties me tightly to a chair with rope and puts a matching red ball gag in my mouth. This drool worthy predicament leaves my incapable of making it to my planned destination. Wow! $15 dollars, a chair, rope and a ball gag is all I had to have to get what I wanted. I think my obsession will continue for weeks or months to come.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 576.4 MB

Download Red Turtle Neck Dress

Sandra & Lauren Kiley

Lauren loves tits. A lot. And she's been eying up the perfect pair of huge mammaries upon her curvaceous MILF lady boss Sandra ever since the silver haired siren employed her as the office secretary. Using feminine charms to convince the company caretaker to assist her in constructing a constriction, the administrator and her manager find themselves duct taped into a sticky predicament upon two chairs, satin shirts straining. The hulking custodian helps himself to more than Lauren bargained for, a grope of the gorgeous globes! He un-buttons their blouses and takes his opportunity to squeeze both the bound babe and buxom broad's bosoms, before leaving Lauren to treat herself to the tremendous tits, by working the tape gag away from her mouth and hopping her chair over to Sandra. Arms pinned behind her back and to her body, Lauren wastes no time in nuzzling her nose between big boobs. She enjoys every curve of her captive, exploring the puppies with her lips and tongue, kissing and licking, not wanting to miss an inch of these marvelous, soft mounds of flesh and pert nipples.

Duration: 11:23
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 351.5 MB

Download Sandra & Lauren Kiley

The Sitter

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Nora Riley is just your average college girl, out to earn a buck or two taking care of kids. When she comes across an ad looking for a babysitter for two adults looking to relax, she thinks nothing of it and immediately follows up. Today Nora is going to learn a thing or two about why background checks are important when going to a stranger's house.

Duration: 34:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Sitter

Anal Slut Slaves Serve a BDSM Swingers Orgy

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Aiden Starr, Mickey Mod, Marco Banderas, Ella NovaJoseline Kelly, Ember Stone, Savannah Fox
Genres: bondage, rope bondage, slave, bdsm, orgy, swingers, straight, discipline, Cut, female slave, master, humiliation, role play, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, spanking, trans
Video language: English

4 Sexually Submissive Slaves serve 1 Cruel Mistress, 190 BDSM Swingers and many hard cocks in this explosive celebrating the BDSM lifestyle and sexual liberation. Ember and Ella have their work cut out for them representing the virtues of Bondage and Discipline. Ember is firmly tied down in rope bondage and fucked into a state of hysterical screaming orgasms while Ella attempts to keep her orgasms in and hold her service tray straight while eating her Mistress´ pussy. It isn´t long before Ella´ loses her tray and has her face used to clean up the sex of her slave sister. Both slaves are offered up for spankings from the crowd as punishment. The crowd is wonderfully horny at this point and find themselves fucking all over the room in tight rope bondage, using whips, electrical toys, and floggers. Once the slaves bottoms are properly pink, Ella had a huge cock shoved in her ass and is made to perform for the crowd´s amusement while Ember takes a ride on the furious hand of Aiden Star. When the other 2 slaves Joseline and Savannah enter the lounge the sex goes off like fireworks and transforms the party into a screaming avalanche of orgasms and wild sex. Parties like this one only happen once in a great while, don´t miss it.

Duration: 54:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Anal Slut Slaves Serve a BDSM Swingers Orgy

Sandra & Lisa

Strapped to a steel platform salacious slave Sandra is wheeled into the warehouse toward her waiting Mistress, Lisa. Sandra - a big-titted MILF captivatingly captured in a catsuit made of fine mesh, leather corset, a Gwen hood securing her silver hair and sealing her lips - is helpless but to enjoy and endure the roaming, groping, tickling hands of her similarly suited comely captrix, Lisa. A most devious device is constructed before them by their handy, hunky helper, allowing Lisa - luscious lesbian Domme - to strut in stilettos around her pole-tied pretty plaything, pressing all the right buttons with a powerful probe of pulsating pleasure.
Bonus - On Screen Bondage Installation & Behind the Scenes Footage!

Duration: 18:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3938kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 577.1 MB

Download Sandra & Lisa
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18303 секунды с 9 запросами