Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Ashley Lane Ashley Lane Is Insane German Valley

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
They come to us not knowing where their place is in life. And we, through the miracles of modern medicine and old-school BDSM, change all of that.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2739kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ashley Lane Ashley Lane Is Insane

Endza Bondage Monkey Part 3 Grasston

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
At some point we're going to have to untie Endza, probably put some clothes back on her, and turn the cameras off.But for right now we're going to keep enjoying making her suffer..
Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Endza Bondage Monkey Part 3

It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2 Tibas

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Polly's right leg. She might think I'm letting her go, but she'd be wrong. I instead use the same rope to tie her leg off to a ring bolted to the post above her head. She's now forced to stand on just her left leg, which is still pulled out to the side and tied to the table leg. Polly starts to sweat! I help her out a little by tying rope around the back of her thigh, around her torso, and around the back of the post. I cinch everything up of course. By the time I'm done, Polly is really struggling to stay on her 1 leg. She is continually shifting her weight, bending her knee and straightening it out. I decide to help her out with this. I tie another length of rope to her crotch rope and then tie it to the same ring that her right ankle is tied to... and she thought that the concrete block digging into her pussy was bad! Her left leg does get some relief though. I clamp her nipples again. this time I use clover clamps. I tie a string to each of them and then tie them off tightly to the floor and to her left ankle rope. I'm still not done with her though... I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it off overhead and to the left. Polly is really in agony at this point... She is still struggling to stand as she endures the crotch rope. She trembles as the sweat beads form and drip off her brow. After a while, I release her from the crotchrope, clamps, and gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 915.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 2

Foxy Jesus Marfa

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.
Video language: English
Lexi Foxy is a general newbie to bondage. She's only done a few scenes and she's ready for the big time. She comes to OT with the fantasy of being suspended in a crucifix position. We'll get there, but first OT has to test her out. Her favorite position so far is being hogtied so OT starts with that.
She's an athletic looking hottie so OT makes her crouch with a crotch rope. She gets suspended so easily it's like she's made for bondage. With most of her weight on her cunt she swings back and forth. OT vibrates her pained pussy while he spanks her. The moans she releases are just divine.
Duration: 38:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Foxy Jesus

Bondage Cutie Muses Mills

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Alina West is so tiny and so new. She's only been in this business for about 6 months, and she has only ever done bondage with us. She says that the experience of being tied down is freeing. Well, then she is going to love the feeling of being suspended in the air in bondage. Some people call it flying, and for her it will be the ultimate expression of freedom, both sexually and personally. She says that she loves to serve and submit, but that only comes after she has been broken.
Duration: 1:03:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Cutie

Guy Has A Midnight Sex With Hot Nurse Quezon

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Roberta Gemma and Choky Ice
Genres: Anal, Doctor/Nurse, Italian, Natural Tits, Brunette, Sex Toys, Dildo, Nurse, Prison, Big Tits
On October 6, 1969, Don Perrier is caught attempting to fornicate with one of the Prime Minister of Zurkistan's many wives. He is told he will be released if he co-operates with the authorities, yet Don decides to run for it. After a lengthy chase, Don is caught, beat senseless and thrown into prison for life.
The prison environment is inhospitable in every sense, with a coarse prison guard Sarkazu, who relishes the mental and physical torture he inflicts on the prisoners. Told to trust no one, Don does befriend the local nurse, Roberta. Don's only way out of prison now is through the "Midnight Sex".
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 33:56
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Guy Has A Midnight Sex With Hot Nurse

Hurting Hunter Wauzeka

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Hunter is the kind of beauty you'd never expect was into BDSM, but looks can be deceiving.
Once she's tied up he takes full advantage of her helplessness. He touches anything he wants to touch and she can't stop him.
Duration: 41:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hurting Hunter

Время генерации страницы 0.05527 секунды с 9 запросами