Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Female Boss Gives Employee Sexy Incentive Rehobeth

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Horny Household
Cast: Conor Coxxx, Agatha Boss
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Milf, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Titty Fuck, Handjob, Foot Fetish, Stockings, shaved pussy, high heels, straight
Video language: English
Once Agatha had extracted all the fun she could from her stepbrother's long dong, she drained his balls all over her pretty face!
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6498kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 929.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Female Boss Gives Employee Sexy Incentive

Red Wine Philip

I decided to order this red wine colored lacy lingerie to wear for Johnny on Valentine's Day. Needless to say, he liked it. He always like it when I wear thoughtful lingerie with matching bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. The matching high heels is a bonus.
Naturally, he had come up with a surprise for me as well. He decided he might make a metal device to secure me to for some bondage scenes. I love it when he gets crafty.
He has me kneel in front of his pole and he is nice enough to put my white bear rug under my knees. Then, Johnny ties my arms together behind the pole and then my legs together behind the pole. He stuffs my mouth with mouth packing and continues to wrap a large amount of clear tape around my head to secure the packing. Wait a second.....I thought this was going to be romantic! Guess, I just have to go with it, since I can't get away now!
Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 513.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Wine

Panty Gag, Tape Breast Bondage, and a Tight Hogtaping For Summer! - Part 2 Praya

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Summer's captor is not done with her just yet. He hogtapes her by running tape across her chest and then back to her feet, arching her as much as possible in the process. He then tapes her ankles to her thighs to make the bondage even more secure and tight. He leaves her once again. It doesn't take long before he is back though with a nylon stocking. He hoods poor Summer with it. It takes a while as it is a very tight fit! Once she is hooded, he wraps tape around her forehead and then back to her feet. Summer can barely move at all now. All she can do now is moan and twitch. After a while her captor rolls her on her side, because she sure can't do it herself. The rest of the clip is Summer struggling/twitching in her inescapable tight tape bondage (approx 20 min)
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Panty Gag, Tape Breast Bondage, and a Tight Hogtaping For Summer! - Part 2

Pink Lingerie Red Feather Lakes

It is a few days after Valentine's Day and we have decided to display the softer side of bondage. Well, maybe. How about the lingerie is a little softer, but the bondage, not really. Once I have on my favorite pink bustier (which I know you all love too!), satin panties, stockings, gloves and high heels, Johnny puts my metal collar on me. Then, he proceeds to tie me very strictly to the metal bondage pole with rope. With my arms wrapped around the arms to the pole and secured in front of me, I don't have much wiggle room. And, of course, there is not much escaping when my ankles are tied together below, as well. Never mind that. Johnny puts the white strapped white ball gag in my mouth and watches me drool without me ever moving an inch. That is just the way he likes it. Me not able to move or grumble, and adorably drooling in front of him. I would complain, but now I don't have to do any of those things that I loathe, like the dishes, laundry, etc....I can just stand here happily tied up all night long.
Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps

File size: 512.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pink Lingerie

Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 1 Karlstad

Purple Jade looks hot in her short tight skirt, heels, and pantyhose, but she is not tied up, so I decide that I must remedy that. With her hands bound behind her back, I grab her by her hair and guide her in. I grope, manhandle, smack her ass. A large white ballgag is strapped tightly in her mouth. I rip her blouse open and now grope and slap her exposed tits for a while. I snip away the rest of her blouse and then strip her of her skirt, before applying a very tight crotchrope. I step away and enjoy watching her squirm and moan for a short while, before adding many more feet of rope. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 20:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 445.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 1

Red Turtle Neck Dress Longzhou

Fortuitously for you, my newest obsession is economical long sleeve dresses. This red knit turtleneck dress, for instance, was purchased at Target for only $15. I thought it was a good deal, anyway. Instinctively, Johnny decides to capitalize on this great find. Once I am all dressed up and ready to go in this rufaceous frock, garter belt, panties, stockings and shiny black high heels, Johnny seizes his opportunity. He ties me tightly to a chair with rope and puts a matching red ball gag in my mouth. This drool worthy predicament leaves my incapable of making it to my planned destination. Wow! $15 dollars, a chair, rope and a ball gag is all I had to have to get what I wanted. I think my obsession will continue for weeks or months to come.
Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps

File size: 576.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Turtle Neck Dress

Freya Parker - Anniversary Saint Onge

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Freya Parker
Video language: English
Gorgeous brunette Freya Parker sets the table for a special dinner, as Cherry Kiss’ erotic film "Anniversary" begins. Richard Glaze is delighted by Freya’s teasing ways as she touches him sensuously, straddling his lap in a tender embrace that grows increasingly torrid. Richard strips Freya down to her white stockings and garter belt, carries her to the sofa and penetrates her in missionary, gazing into her eyes as he starts to fuck her. Freya gasps with arousal, her dark nipples deliciously stiff, one leg hooked over her lover’s shoulder so he can drive deep. They switch to cowgirl and Freya rides energetically, then dismounts and gives Richard an eager blowjob before they move into spoons. They slam together vigorously, Freya’s nipples diamond hard and his fingers dancing on her clit to give her a string of intense orgasms. She straddles him in reverse cowgirl, bouncing up and down and rocking her hips as she’s overwhelmed by wave after wave of pleasure. She’s still quivering as Richard drills her doggy style and splashes his cum over her peachy ass cheeks.
Duration: 34:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7752kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Freya Parker - Anniversary

Время генерации страницы 0.04692 секунды с 9 запросами